Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At What Age Should A Male Lose His Virginity In This Day And Age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
    at 13, with my first conquest, i thought it would be white ***** galore from that point on...never had it since
    you're aiming too high, or you need to work on your engrish

Comment

I lost it in the summer before going into high school.

I would say if you come out of high school a virgin...Wow bro that's pathetic.

If you couldn't get p*ssy in high school, It's just going to get tougher for you.

14-17 Was the easiest time to get with a girl.

Once you start getting older the girls start demanding more like a good job and good money.

In high school, All you need to have is game. I've seen ugly motha****ers getting with fine bitches because of their game. All you gotta do is know how to sweet talk a ***** and make her laugh that's all.

Anyone that's past 18 and still a V is just...wow .

Comment

Originally posted by i box oranges View Post
        "v loc"

i cant believe this fukin guy, man. dude comes on here throwin around "beezy" this "beezy" that with zero field experience in the "beezy" game

you should be fuking ashamed of yourself, you amateur
        i want confirmation as well. where is this loccy virgin thread. his hair is so slick, i figure some girl would let him poke

Comment

walt's the truth

i was 15.

is Loc really a virgin? haha
          I heard Loc was a male ****star in the 90s, and he had it in his contract that he could only bang Jenna Jameson
          Last edited by TheKza; 05-07-2010, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            i want confirmation as well. where is this loccy virgin thread. his hair is so slick, i figure some girl would let him poke

"that's professional "

Comment

Originally posted by rabagiyo View Post
              I lost it in the summer before going into high school.

I would say if you come out of high school a virgin...Wow bro that's pathetic.

If you couldn't get p*ssy in high school, It's just going to get tougher for you.

14-17 Was the easiest time to get with a girl.

Once you start getting older the girls start demanding more like a good job and good money.

In high school, All you need to have is game. I've seen ugly motha****ers getting with fine bitches because of their game. All you gotta do is know how to sweet talk a ***** and make her laugh that's all.

Anyone that's past 18 and still a V is just...wow .
              I was 19 Rab, and in college things got easier so there is hope for Loccy but he does have to stop hanging out online all day and get outside where the poon is.

Its not very hard once you realize how easy it is, you just go to where the ***** is and if alcohol is around thats a big help.

I mean you could just as easily fall into some warm wet pinkness by accident in that situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                I was 19 Rab, and in college things got easier so there is hope for Loccy but he does have to stop hanging out online all day and get outside where the poon is.

Its not very hard once you realize how easy it is, you just go to where the ***** is and if alcohol is around thats a big help.

I mean you could just as easily fall into some warm wet pinkness by accident in that situation.
                I mean I understand people do seem to be more shy and have a more difficult time... But I used to just go to the mall... talk to any girl that would pass by and I would get rejected by like 5 just so I could conversate with 1. It's just that sooner or later you gotta grow some courage..Just say **** it if it doesn't happen oh well there's still the next one. Hahaha yeah Spray alcohol does tend to make it easier...I can't deny I've gotten lucky based on that one .

So if Loccy you're really a virgin, I suggest you just go out man even if it is by yourself at least to somewhere public.. If you go with friends it'll be easier because you'll have more confidence in talking to a girl with your buds next to you.. If you're in school right now.. That's the best place to go p*ssy hunting. And hey man if it don't work out you might have to lower your standards.

Spray 19? really? You're Tom Cruise on PEDS who wouldn't hit it? no ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  you're aiming too high, or you need to work on your engrish

i did get head from a chunky white girl in a car while my homies were inside the party...i didnt want a fatty to be my part 2 tho

Comment

"v loc"

i cant believe this fukin guy, man. dude comes on here throwin around "beezy" this "beezy" that with zero field experience in the "beezy" game

you should be fuking ashamed of yourself, you amateur
                    Gotta give him props for being a virgin for this long though.

Yup that's definitely 'unprofessional'. I mean, he really logs in here believing he is Cristian Bale. Then in school, girls think he's an oversized rat looking for food in the lunchroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                      i did get head from a chunky white girl in a car while my homies were inside the party...i didnt want a fatty to be my part 2 tho
                      they don't care, they just want to do it. so you know.

they're called "slumpbusters". Ever in any kind of a slump...they'll take you out

Comment

Working...
                      X