Clear All

...............69-3.................

youre full of ****

Comment

Originally posted by B.relampago
      ...............69-3.................
      yeah **** off

Comment

jus cause u guys are jealous bums w/ bad records or sit on ur couch all day u dont gotta disrespect. Good records actually exist u know,not evry1 has a bad record,some people had great records. look me up homey. I jus fought yesterday homeboys and won a rematch w/ some cat i lost to a few weeks ago. I should be fighting again in May sometime. Ima be SURE to get that fight on video,i am buying a digital camera next week. I will also take a picture of my boxing license w/ my record on it reading 69-3. Im going for 75 wins and then deciding if ima go pro or do summum else.

Comment

And what do i care what u 2 as$holes think. Not my fault im doing better things than u 2.

Comment

And what do i care what u 2 as$holes think. Not my fault im doing better things than u 2.
            i aint disrespecting , you just showing off , yeh i know u must be a fairly talened boxer with 63 wins and 3 loses cos i know myself how hard it is in there ring , im just a novice with 2 fights , 1 win 1 loss

Comment

im 100000001 - 0 - 0

Comment

good job, thats a great record. U think u'll retire undefeated?

Comment

Originally posted by Nazfan
                  i aint disrespecting , you just showing off , yeh i know u must be a fairly talened boxer with 63 wins and 3 loses cos i know myself how hard it is in there ring , im just a novice with 2 fights , 1 win 1 loss
                  I wasnt showing off,i told people a few weeks ago,on my other name before i got banned,brelamago, that i was gona be fighting saturday(yesterday). I said my record was 68-3. SO by starting this saying 69-3 was my way of saying i won the fight thats all. I started out my career w/ 1 win 1 loss too.

Comment

jus cause u guys are jealous bums w/ bad records or sit on ur couch all day u dont gotta disrespect. Good records actually exist u know,not evry1 has a bad record,some people had great records. look me up homey. I jus fought yesterday homeboys and won a rematch w/ some cat i lost to a few weeks ago. I should be fighting again in May sometime. Ima be SURE to get that fight on video,i am buying a digital camera next week. I will also take a picture of my boxing license w/ my record on it reading 69-3. Im going for 75 wins and then deciding if ima go pro or do summum else.
                    I see you took my advice and are going to invest in a digital camera. Make sure you get a camera with allot of video recording time. Another piece of advice, go pro! I recall you saying that you don't like fighting as an amature because of the pit-pat style that seems to be favored. You'd be surprised of what you can accomplish as a pro. Oh, once you turn pro you won't have as much time to post on BS. Some of us aren't fat asses that just sit in front of our PC's. I box and MMA but my record is none of anyones concern. When you post your video and your record you can expect some hate. You shouldn't take it personal.

Comment

Working...
                    X