Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the overall better fighter? Pacquiao or Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Pacquiao's boxing ability is very underrated IMO
    Yeah no joke. I like how some people act like Pac is nothing but a straight left, or how he's a completely clueless boxer or something. F**king please. He might not be the most technically refined boxer, but you don't reach the heights that he did without being a pretty damn good boxer. You just don't.

Comment

Manny is great but he's a great one dimensional fighter, this is why lesser fighters in Juan Diaz, Katsidis, especially Casamayor excelled in areas Pacquiao couldn't...while in the ring against Marquez. Manny is obviously greater, it's not even close or worth asking that question, Marquez is the better all around boxer though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
        Manny is great but he's a great one dimensional fighter, this is why lesser fighters in Juan Diaz, Katsidis, especially Casamayor excelled in areas Pacquiao couldn't...while in the ring against Marquez. Manny is obviously greater, it's not even close or worth asking that question, Marquez is the better all around boxer though.
        i somehow agree thats why my comparison with floyd being an architect buliding k mart bulidings and pac a draftsman builduing sky scrapers is pin point..

thats why guys like pwill , pac , shane excelled in areas floyd could've have excelled..

Comment

marquez whooped that ass. Marquez is better.

wake up poochiao wake up

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            i somehow agree thats why my comparison with floyd being an architect buliding k mart bulidings and pac a draftsman builduing sky scrapers is pin point..

thats why guys like pwill , pac , shane excelled in areas floyd could've have excelled..

Well poochiao better hire a janitor to mop up all of the drool he left on the canvas while he was unconscious for his THIRD KO LOSS.

wipe that drool up boy

Comment

I've always felt that Marquez was the greater fighter as far as technical capabilities go, but Manny was the greater fighter as far as legacy and accomplishments go.

Both men deserve everybody's respect.

Comment

the OVERALL better fighter is Marquez....Manny may have more hardware and fame....but Marquez proved who's the better fighter between the 2....not a tough question....not complicated either....only if you wanna suck both of them off at the same time...then it becomes complicated

Comment

Pac is the better fighter and its not debateable. Pac is tailor made for JMM, yet JMM still couldnt beat him in 3 attempts and you always wondered when he was next visiting the canvas or getting ko'ed.

When people are so called tailor made for Pac, Pac dealt with them like someone who is supposedly tailor made for him should do. Pac didnt beat tailor made people for him by visiting the canvas himself 3 times and nearly getting ko'ed.

JMM hasnt looked great against other fighters as well, JMM only shines when people attack him. JMM has looked pedestrian at times.

Pac is the better as he has the better resume, if you are looking into anything other than that, you are reaching and thinking too much. Wheras Pac has had to perform against higher level fighters than JMM has had to do, and all JMM has had to do is prepare well for Pac and do well against Pac and all is forgiven for JMM. It cant be like that.
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 02-18-2013, 06:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X