Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Broner avoid the top people at 140 and 147 like Floyd did as he moves up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Broner avoid the top people at 140 and 147 like Floyd did as he moves up?

As he physically matured and had to fight at heavier weights, Floyd Mayweather is well-known to have avoided the best at 140 like Tszyu and Cotto, as well as the top prime people at 147 (like 2007 Mosley, Williams and Cotto again when he moved up).

Like Floyd, Adrien Broner is too big to remain at lightweight for very long.

Will Broner follow in Floyd's footsteps and avoid dangerous people like Lucas Matthyse and Danny Garcia, as well as top welterweights like Robert Guerrero, and instead cherry-pick overrated, vulnerable boxers like Amir Khan and faded old fighters?
    Yes, he'll retire for a few years rather than fight people like Matthyse and Guerrero
    38.00%
    No, he'll be a warrior and fight the best opponents
    20.00%
    I'm not sure, it remains to be seen
    42.00%

The poll is expired.

damn, get money may and broner d**k out ya mouth.

Comment

Will pacquiao continue to avoid enhanced testing all his career?

Comment

Floyds career at 147 is so frustrating. He should have fought a Mosley, Cotto, Margarito, Williams in and around 2007-08, and a 2009 Pacquiao. But they all ended wiping each other out and he picked up the pieces. Very annoying career, but I guess it was smart business.

Comment

^ Damn these kids are getting mad at a good question.

I'm not sure TS but it seems likely.

Comment

I think yes they have the same adviser in Al Haymon

Comment

i don't think a broner-lucas fight ever happens

Comment

At 140 Floyd fought the #1 contender in Gatti..Hatton was the champ and his people turned the fight down,and Cotto also turned Floyd down at 140..so who did he avoid?

at 147 he beat the #1 fighter 2 times
                the #2 guy
                and the #3 guy

so how did he not fight the top guys at 140 and 147

call me when Wlad FINALLY fights the #1 contender or Vitali fights the best

Comment

Why are all these people trying to change the subject?

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
                    At 140 Floyd fought the #1 contender in Gatti..Hatton was the champ and his people turned the fight down,and Cotto also turned Floyd down at 140..so who did he avoid?

at 147 he beat the #1 fighter 2 times
                    the #2 guy
                    and the #3 guy

so how did he not fight the top guys at 140 and 147

call me when Wlad FINALLY fights the #1 contender or Vitali fights the best
                    LOL, he got beat by Castillo in the 1st fight! Fact. Anybody who can see and saw the fight will tell u he got a gifted night, as he clearly lost. The 2nd fight he beat him hands down but for anybody that jumps at this, who has Floyd fought more then once? Must of had some doubt! He got beat and have seenthis more then once!

Comment

Working...
                    X