No announcement yet.

im sorry but i want to see the drug test on marquez**BANNED**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im sorry but i want to see the drug test on marquez**BANNED**

It might be cliche coming from a Pac fan, but there's just too many red flags.

The most blatant one being his strength and conditioning trainer. The Kingpin of PEDs and evading the strictest drug tests. Ariza is not as big an expert on either- he's more like a good gym coach and Angel Heredia is a chemist.

Number two... Since when has Marquez started looking like the rock? Apart from his earlier fight with pacquiao with the same strength and conditioning trainer prior to him knocking a Jr welterweight out in the first round with one punch. Pacquiao's rise to weight was as his body got older. He started at flyweight true, but he also started professionally fighting at 16(he lied about his age)

I've seen Pac take way bigger shots from full welterweights who were known for their power... and Marquez never has ... so I ask one question: Why has Marquez gotten so big fast and strong ever since he hooked up with the PED king?

Originally posted by Even Money View Post

The most blatant one being his strength and conditioning trainer. The Kingpin of PEDs and evading the strictest drug tests. Ariza is not as big an expert on either- he's more like a good gym coach and Angel Heredia is a chemist.

Number two... Since when has Marquez started looking like the rock? Apart from his earlier fight with pacquiao with the same strength and conditioning trainer prior to him knocking a Jr welterweight out in the first round with one punch. Pacquiao's rise to weight was as his body got older. He started at flyweight true, but he also started professionally fighting at 16(he lied about his age)

I've seen Pac take way bigger shots from full welterweights who were known for their power... and Marquez never has ... so I ask one question: Why has Marquez gotten so big fast and strong ever since he hooked up with the PED king?
    Ariza always seemed dirty to me but your right Heredia is better. And for the 2nd bold part if you can answer this: Why did Pac get bigger and carry his power and speed while quickly going up the scales at a dizzying pace destroying much bigger guys the MOMENT HE HOOKED UP WITH ARIZA

Comment

let th commission do its job.

Comment

Apology accepted

Comment

Manny literally jumped into a perfectly timed shot, right on the button that would have knocked anyone out. What Marquez may or may not have taken did not knock Manny out.

Comment

"im sorry but i want to see the drug test on marquez"

Calm down it takes a couple days, when it comes back there will be a thread on it.

Comment

if you actually look at marquez fight night weights you would see he was about the same as he always is when he steps in the ring. but i guess you lot are just looking for excuses. i get it.

Comment

So when Pacquiao came up from light weight to welterweight in less than a year and was knocking welterweights out it wasn't suspicous? Dude was mauling MUCH bigger men, why weren't Pacquiao fans calling for him to be drug tested? Now Marquez KTFO of Mannny and he should be tested.

Comment

So the banning for spam threads the last 2 days has got to be kind of similar to watching soldiers run at enemy trenches in WWI

Comment

Of course, if Pacquiao would of won you wouldnt have been calling for the results.

Comment

Working...
                    X