No announcement yet.

Fighter that you guarantee will be exposed in the near future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighter that you guarantee will be exposed in the near future

What fighter do you guarantee will be exposed in the near future.
    I am going on record to say Nonita Donaire... He just
    Seems vulnerable and ready to take a embarrassing loss

Donaire, Chavez Jr and Pirog, if he ever takes a real fight...

Comment

No it won't be Donaire, he isn't willing to face absolutely anybody with a glimmer of hope & he will never lose a decision with Bobs judging panel that is for sure.

I don't really know most of the hypejobs have been exposed in recent times

Comment

Canelo and Mitchell/Wilder

Comment

Chavez and Khan (oh wait, he was already exposed by Prescott ).

Comment

Jr, Donaire, and Canelo are the 3 hype jobs that are obviously going to be exposed. I also believe Gary Russell Jr might be all hype as well. He's very fast and has talent, but the truly elite at those weights like Gamboa and Rigo would hurt him bad.

Comment

Originally posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
              Jr, Donaire, and Canelo are the 3 hype jobs that are obviously going to be exposed. I also believe Gary Russell Jr might be all hype as well. He's very fast and has talent, but the truly elite at those weights like Gamboa and Rigo would hurt him bad.

Good shout with Gary Russell Jr!

Is it just me or are fans blinded by his great handspeed? Other than that I see nothing special about that kid.

Comment

Jr is next...Sergio gonna undress the kid!!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  No it won't be Donaire, he isn't willing to face absolutely anybody with a glimmer of hope & he will never lose a decision with Bobs judging panel that is for sure.

I don't really know most of the hypejobs have been exposed in recent times
                  Really good point I didn't think of. He is real smart on selecting the most vulnerable option in each weight class but I think at some point he will have no choice but to take a dangerous opponent

Comment

Originally posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
                    I like what I see in Russell for a fighter without a lot of power. Just want to see how it goes when he steps up. Does raise a few flags with backing out of fights already though

Comment

Working...
                    X