Transsexual Boxer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transsexual Boxer

Hello my name is Erika Spangler

First I would like to say hello to the fourm seeing this is my frist post.
    I am a Male-To-Female transsexual who is looking to become a boxer. I am 32 5ft 11 1/2in 228lbs. (Super Heavyweight) I have never boxed before, but have experinance training with a heavy & speed bags. I would like to become a licensed amateur and am waiting for USA boxing to get back with me about if they will license me as a female. I am a legal female in the state of Ohio (all my important paper work reads female), but have not had gender confimation surgery. If I am not allowed to fight as an amateur what other route is there to get into boxing and maybe turn pro? I had heard that I could fight in toughman contests to build an amateur reputation if I could not get into USA Boxing. Any advice would be appreciated.

Sincerely

~Erika~

Originally posted by ErikaSpangler View Post

I am a Male-To-Female transsexual who is looking to become a boxer. I am 32 5ft 11 1/2in 228lbs. (Super Heavyweight) I have never boxed before, but have experinance training with a heavy & speed bags. I would like to become a licensed amateur and am waiting for USA boxing to get back with me about if they will license me as a female. I am a legal female in the state of Ohio (all my important paper work reads female), but have not had gender confimation surgery. If I am not allowed to fight as an amateur what other route is there to get into boxing and maybe turn pro? I had heard that I could fight in toughman contests to build an amateur reputation if I could not get into USA Boxing. Any advice would be appreciated.

Sincerely

~Erika~
    lmao 228 lbs in women competition?

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post

Comment

Comment

Pauline Malignaggi aka Paulie Malignaggi is a female to male fighter so it's certainly possible.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT

i might as be that lady beating up all the boys. challenge arreola
            Or after Chisora loses to Vit.......he can challenge our Erika

Comment

Sincerely

~Erika~
              Yeah. Sure you are.

Pics or ban.

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                I bench press 240lbs, and have hands that are 5inches across at the knuckle. I have always been big and strong.

Comment

I bench press 240lbs, and have hands that are 5inches across at the knuckle. I have always been big and strong.
                  Post your picture.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X