Collapse
No announcement yet.

US House reTHUGlicans vote to stop funding for Planned Parenthood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planned Parenthood helped me get free sonograms with my first kid. Not surprised to see Republicans being dicks though. Its kind of their thing.

Comment

I see some people have missed one of the points I went out of my way to make:

PLANNED PARENTHOOD DO NOT USE TAXPAYER MONEY TO FUND ABORTIONS because USING TAXPAYER MONEY TO FUND ABORTIONS IS ILLEGAL.

Perhaps now we've got that out of the way we can start looking at the fact that the republicans are stopping funding an organisation that provides STD testing, treating and counselling, that provides contraceptives the people that need them and that provide mammograms to people who otherwise could not afford them and thus help to spot breast cancer early.

Oh and Space Captain Jack, you can leave your conspiracy theories at the door please, this is actually a serious topic.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

PLANNED PARENTHOOD DO NOT USE TAXPAYER MONEY TO FUND ABORTIONS because USING TAXPAYER MONEY TO FUND ABORTIONS IS ILLEGAL.

Perhaps now we've got that out of the way we can start looking at the fact that the republicans are stopping funding an organisation that provides STD testing, treating and counselling, that provides contraceptives the people that need them and that provide mammograms to people who otherwise could not afford them and thus help to spot breast cancer early.

Oh and Space Captain Jack, you can leave your conspiracy theories at the door please, this is actually a serious topic.
        They're not theories, their PP's actual history.

The government shouldn't be funding them for anything. If you love PP so much, you should round up a couple of your death cult pals and you guys should send them PRIVATE donations every month to keep them afloat.

Comment

I get it. You want to use guns and courts to imprison people who don't want to fund a cause you believe in. You are the thug.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
            I get it. You want to use guns and courts to imprison people who don't want to fund a cause you believe in. You are the thug.
            Its not surprising since he thinks only the police, government and military should have guns in the first place.

And that protests are stupid and pointless.

Except when they're done in the middle east for "democracy", even though he doesn't think that Muslims with economic opportunity will stop being suicidal bombers.

In which case, why bother trying to bring them "democracy" in the first place?

Oh I get it, the "democracy" angle is just a little cute ruse to satisfy his closet blood lust for killing muslims with bombs.

See that?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post
              I may be a little slow on the uptake here but where exactly did I suggest using "the guns and the courts" to "imprison people"? I want people to exercise their democratic freedoms to put political pressure on their representatives to see sense and to look at the bigger picture with regards to this important issue.

Except when they're done in the middle east for "democracy", even though he doesn't think that Muslims with economic opportunity will stop being suicidal bombers.
              This is a change of subject which is a fairly standard technique of yours whenever you know you're full of donkey cack, but Islamic extremism has nothing to do with poverty or economic opportunity.

Comment

Just out of curiosity, why do you care - you're not an American citizen, let them go **** themselves however they want.

Comment

You would have thought that they could have just cut the funding to the amount of religious brochures and bibles PP hands out. I think they gave me a new bible every time I went there and a handful of fliers, surely that would have cut a lot from their budget.

Comment

I may be a little slow on the uptake here but where exactly did I suggest using "the guns and the courts" to "imprison people"? I want people to exercise their democratic freedoms to put political pressure on their representatives to see sense and to look at the bigger picture with regards to this important issue.

This is a change of subject which is a fairly standard technique of yours whenever you know you're full of donkey cack, but Islamic extremism has nothing to do with poverty or economic opportunity.
                    Its an effective technique to point out how full of **** you are.

If Islamic extremism is a dead a cause as you make it sound, why are you so personally invested in the mid east "protests" which you normally say don't work and why do you support the wars that the neo con's started in the first place?

Not to mention Kevin Malone pretty much destroyed you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                      Just out of curiosity, why do you care - you're not an American citizen, let them go **** themselves however they want.
                      I'm a people person.

You would have thought that they could have just cut the funding to the amount of religious brochures and bibles PP hands out. I think they gave me a new bible every time I went there and a handful of fliers, surely that would have cut a lot from their budget.
                      Those are paid for by the advertising budgets of the local evangelical churchmarts.

Comment

Working...
                      X