Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Spits In Lobov's Face at Contentious Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Promoting a fight based on merits like undefeated One Time Thurman vs On Time Pacman is much easier to sell than has been Paulie!

Comment

Originally posted by FreebirdSlick View Post
      artem would kill this guy in a real fight, paulie acting tough with security there to save him.
      Square up to someone outside a bar with an audience, then explain to ur gf why everyone booed when u tackled the guy. Trading punches on two feet is what society has deemed “The real fight”.

Comment

Paulie's such a disgusting character. Watching him getting beat up by Cotto, Hatton, Khan, Garcia and Porter, even with replays, still doesn't satisfy me.

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
          Promoting a fight based on merits like undefeated One Time Thurman vs On Time Pacman is much easier to sell than has been Paulie!
          Paulie's a crap. He had to do such horrible things just to make people hate him and buy his "fights"

Comment

Malignaggi will always be remembered as a weak loud mouth disrespectful coward.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              I somehow don't see this fight going very well for Malignaggi.
              Me too lol. Paulie's brittle hands are going to shatter if it lands on Artem's forehead, elbow, pelvis etc,.

I feel Paulie is going to pull out with an injury. Paulie would not be able to show his face if he loses to Lobov and I think theres a huge possibility he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                Me too lol. Paulie's brittle hands are going to shatter if it lands on Artem's forehead, elbow, pelvis etc,.

I feel Paulie is going to pull out with an injury. Paulie would not be able to show his face if he loses to Lobov and I think theres a huge possibility he loses.
                But his eyebrows did look fabulous for for the presser event.

Comment

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
                  Paulie still has Juan “Baby Bull” Diaz problems. He cried after the fight, cried about Golden Boy, cried about boxing, cried his way into PBC, cried his way into his broadcasting gig and now this fight. Only bi+tches slap and spit.
                  He cried about his ex too 😂

Comment

Originally posted by PoserExposer View Post
                    Paulie still has Juan “Baby Bull” Diaz problems. He cried after the fight, cried about Golden Boy, cried about boxing, cried his way into PBC, cried his way into his broadcasting gig and now this fight. Only bi+tches slap and spit.
                    Paulie is one of the best broadcasters out there today hands down

Comment

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
                      Malignaggi back in Texas, to call the Charlo fight . Hopefully the crowd has forgotten about his texas bashing rant, after a bad scorecard
                      Texas is notorious for god awful scoring. Their commission is awful

Comment

Working...
                      X