Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: One Thing That Drives Me is Bashing Breazeale's Head In!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: One Thing That Drives Me is Bashing Breazeale's Head In!

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder plans to come in guns blazing when he faces Dominic Breazale on Saturday night at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.The Showtime televised contest was ordered by the World Boxing Council. The two boxers have been feuding for the last two years, after they were involved in a scuffle back in 2017 at a hotel lobby in Alabama.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder's Roid rage is out of control.

Comment

This bad blood thing is played out now. If it’s really bad blood then it wouldn’t take two years to sort it out.

Comment

oh come onnnnnn
        you dont REALLY wanna kill him, do you???
        just dance, look good, and get paid. the KO will come.

Comment

Is Wilder trying to go the Villain route? I wonder. Maybe it'll be for just this particular opponent. Only time will tell.

I think he's better off doing humanitarian stuff, try to endear yourself to the public..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            This bad blood thing is played out now. If it’s really bad blood then it wouldn’t take two years to sort it out.
            Exactly!!! The bad blood would have been thermocooled if WBC hadn't ordered this fight. One would have expected Wilder to settle the score in-ring before now

Comment

This Wilder guy is definitely a sandwich short of a picnic !

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Jermell Charlo vs Tony Harrison got legit bad blood compared to this

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                  Jermell Charlo vs Tony Harrison got legit bad blood compared to this
                  Exactly, and we got the fight right away.

Comment

You can do it Beyonce! War Beyonce!

Comment

Working...
                    X