Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois Waits For Word on Facing Joe Joyce or Gorman Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dubois Waits For Word on Facing Joe Joyce or Gorman Next

Heavyweight prospect Daniel Dubois is waiting for word on his next fight. The unbeaten puncher hopes to face either Joe Joyce or Nathan Gorman in his next fight. All three of the undefeated heavyweights are handled by promoter Frank Warren.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Imo Gorman has an edge, despite his look.

Comment

Daniels is the future of hw boxing but it's stupid to fight Joe right now.he's competing in a heavy roid use era.he needs to let his body continue to develop wait till ur 25 then go after the grown men

Comment

Gorman would be a tougher fight for Dubois than Joyce. I'd rather see that matchup first.

Comment

I've got a feeling Joyce will fight Kabayel or Charr. So that could leave the door open for Dubios Vs Gorman.

Comment

Frank will keep Dubois and Joyce apart for now. Dubois v Gorman is more likely and Dubois will win that one. Joyce will fight Ustinov and be kept busy but I don't think he'll get a world title shot until late 2020 or even 2021 both Wilder and Joshua have other options available to them.

Comment

imagine the press conference for Dubois V Joyce

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                I've got a feeling Joyce will fight Kabayel or Charr. So that could leave the door open for Dubios Vs Gorman.
                Hasn't the Joyce thing already been made clear?

It looked like for 1 or 2 days Joyce vs DDD was next, but then that presser killed that sh^t outta the gate it seems like.

I still tend to doubt DDD vs Gorman happens this year. Seems like high risk to damage the value of one of your HW prospects for lil upside. Idk this whole British to Euro to World trajectory as well as most of the UK guys do, but it seems like you wanna wait til AT LEAST the Euro level to match up DDD vs Gorman to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                  Joyce is fighting Ustinov next, remember how we all said the Joyce/Dubois fight isn't happening? Yeah we are right as usual when it comes to Frank warren.

Comment

Joyce is lining himself up with Joshua not prospects who are likely to fight each other not Joyce who is 3 fights away from Joshua zone in a mandatory spot scenario.

How do ppl not get this? Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X