Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: PBC Exec: Arum Desperate, Great Fights Ahead Like Crawford-Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Haymon either is, or soon will be playing the race card because it's smart and it's his best play. He needs to hang on to his fighters without actually giving them the money because he can't, showtime won't pay for it.
    Al Haymon rarely makes public statements, so I doubt he will be playing the race card, or any others, lol. But, fighters are making more and mostly say they like what Haymon has done for their careers. No one knows the future (so all that noise you making is just speculation), but satisfied customer/clients certainly will help a future.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
      1) I don't name-call for the most part. 2)Has nothing to do with black or Jew ... Arum has done this since the late 60's/early 70's and HE's gonna complain about it? Sorry but, NO! You don't get to complain after that has been your mode operandi for decades.

3)The top 3 fighters considered for AJ's US debut seem to all be Haymon advised fighters. What are you even talking about really? Ortiz, Hunter, Ruiz aren't being held back it seems. The Spence/Crawford & Wilder/Joshua cases are very big fights, and the promoters are fighting over who is gonna host and make the bulk of the cash. Very different than your everyday fights. Your summary is way too broad ... aka nonsense. Those fights are obviously special cases ... whining while the negotiations play out is childish.
      That's the problem. Arum, Crawford tell us there are NO negotiations.

They contacted Danny and Angel...complete ghosts. No counter-offer, no nothing.

Errald is on record saying he wont fight Terrence BECAUSE hes not PBC.

And people like you defend this behavior. It's a JOKE.

Comment

From reading that article, the PBC side is happy to not make the big fight. That's what boxing is all about these days.

Arum is desperate, he is calling for us to make a huge fight. Shame on him.......

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          That's the problem. Arum, Crawford tell us there are NO negotiations.
          They contacted Danny and Angel...complete ghosts. No counter-offer, no nothing.
          Errald is on record saying he wont fight Terrence BECAUSE hes not PBC.
          And people like you defend this behavior. It's a JOKE.
          Welcome to 2019, this IS how they negotiate. Floyd and Pac talked, then didn't, then whined, then talked, then balked, then signed a deal and fought.

I don't defend the behavior I just don't waste time or have a stroke whining, demonizing, or picking sides. THe fight will happen. Your opinion won't change one iota of anything ... may as well keep that noise quiet ... whining like a child that doesn't get their way.

I don't like the 'drama' between these promoters and networks, but welcome to 2019. No one of them is any better or worse than the other. I only speak out 'cause certain of you fan-girls persist in trying to demonize/mischaracterize Haymon ... who is just a businessman like all the rest. Of course we all KNOW why Haymon is your fav hate target ...

Comment

Pbc should be ashamed of this exec. Not wanting to make fights is basically what they are doing.

Comment

Working...
            X