No announcement yet.

Females shouldnt be cops. Make me a fkin sandwich

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redsox View Post
    had no idea you'd be this mad. ownership is real.
    If I own your mother and her throat . That also makes you my property lol

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Sorry but girls are not mentally and physically competent to enforce the law.

They should be dispatchers and nurses and but not police officers. It doesnt work.

What are your thoughts on that?
      My thoughts are they should be physically competent to frisk & pat me down as many times as they please.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        Some of them are sexy. Most know how to type really fast.

Women should be limited to being file fetching, clerical cops

I've literally never seen an attractive female cop. Maybe in movies or p..orn, but never in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          I've literally never seen an attractive female cop. Maybe in movies or p..orn, but never in real life.

That new avi.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

That new avi.
            Hell yeah, Loma is one of those ride or die type of dudes.

Comment

Hell yeah, Loma is one of those ride or die type of dudes.
              That he is.

And that sig, too.

Andy Ruiz is my favorite heavyweight...besides Usyk of course. Ha

Comment

A few years back there was a Cops like tv show centered around female police. Covered different cities. I think Dallas had the best looking ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  That he is.

And that sig, too.

Andy Ruiz is my favorite heavyweight...besides Usyk of course. Ha

Seeing Ruiz beat Joshua was one of the most satisfying endings I've ever seen as a fan. I pick underdogs every now and then, but they usually lose. This isn't Tyson--Douglas or no where near as big of an upset, but no one gave Ruiz a real shot.

I like Usyk too. I have a soft spot for Cruisers moving up to Heavyweight, since I'm a big Holyfield fan.
                  Last edited by Willy Wanker; 06-25-2019, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I can't believe they care trying to open up the infantry to women.

If I had a,women in my platoon, she would be crying and *****ing and slagging.

Imagine a woman on QRF? Get the **** out.

We move fast and no time for that bull**** I can already picture it in my head.

Women are not built for combat roles.
                    Infantry hell no!

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                      I honestly think they are only there for affirmative action and not really given the "tough assignments". It's like women COs. Most of the time most men will not use force on them rather they try to get into their head sexually.

What about that white female cop that "accidentally " went into a black mans apartment and thought it was her own and shot him ? They are mentally unstable. Break up with a female and denied her and see what happens. A women partol officer can make your life a living hell.
                      Yes you are right about male inmates trying to get into female CO's heads. And there were/are studies that show a Female CO does bring a calming effect to a housing unit full of testosterone. BUT that doesn't exempt female CO's from assault and sexual abuse nor does that keep them out of the "tough assignment." We rarely (if ever) used them on Cell extractions and none were able to make S.O.R.T. but I worked Special housing with females in a High/Max many times! Ive seen female CO's jump into fights involving Staff and inmates and Ive seen them fight to protect themselves. There are a ton of male posters on here that if they didn't have their sidearm on them theyd bytch up real quick when their buddy is being jumped by lifers.

But all in all law enforcement can be stressful but there is also a lot of downtime. Cops typically have the #s and for the most part the publics respect so its not like everyday SWAT is needed. A female cop can do just fine given the right circumstance.

Comment

Working...
                      X