100,000-199,000
    30.00%
    200,000-299,000
    35.00%
    300,000-399,000
    25.00%
    400,000+
    10.00%

100-150k. Coppinger will bull**** 300k and the gullible idiots will believe him. It would need to sell 300k just to cover the so called guarantee of Ortiz without Wilder's purse included. Some fans believe anything.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 11-19-2019, 10:56 AM.

Comment

80K-120K. May even do less than that

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        100-150k. Coppinger will bull**** 300k and the gullible idiots will believe him. It would need to sell 300k just to cover the so called guarantee of Ortiz without Wilder's purse included. Some fans believe anything.
        What is Ortiz's guaranteed purse for the fight? 5M?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          What is Ortiz's guaranteed purse for the fight? 5M?
          Coppinger claimed 10 mil.

Comment

I basically buy everything....but not this one. Zero intrest

Comment

1 million+

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                100-150k. Coppinger will bull**** 300k and the gullible idiots will believe him.
                I agree. While the first fight was fun I don't really care about the rematch. Ortiz lost the fight definitively and hasn't looked like a world beater in recent fights with mediocre opposition since that fight.

I would have preferred to see a fresh fight. I would have been willing to see the fight if it wasn't PPV but I am not spending 60-70 for that fight even with the fairly decent undercard for a PPV.

Comment

I also think its a straight up stupid move. The big PPV fight is going to be the rematch between Wilder and Fury. Why do a doomed to fail PPV fight before that fight when you should be focused upon building up event that will actually sell?

Comment

I dont know how its been promoted in America but i hear pretty well. I also hear ticket prices were slashed big time as they were not shifting and its likely because its a rematch of a fight nobody asked for and nobody cares about. But Wilder is one of America's big sellers.

I can see going to 200k. Which i reckon is likely below break even money. No wonder Showtime didnt bother with it. They sick of making a loss off of Wilder no matter how much Weasel Espinoza loves him.

Comment

Working...
                    X