View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 09:42 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6945 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,592.49
Total Points: 250,310.31
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
Idk I used to smoke weed so much in my teens and early 20’s. Pothead, slanging pounds etc. etc. But I just grew out of it and now it never does anything for me. Nothing at all, just makes me really quiet and think too much. I stopped the “high laughter” back in my late teens. I trip out when people still smoke past their early 20’s.
Ive been smoking since middle school and Im 38.. have been smoking nonstop and I still love it.

Of course there were bunch of fazes that I went through from alcohol to weed, then weed to alcohol but at the end, i always go back to the herbs.

I stopped drinking cold turkey so now im all about the weed now. I love it.

A buddy of mine is growing the best OG ever under soil and it’s almost ready for harvest.

Im getting butterflies 🦋
FinitoxDinamita is offline   Reply With Quote