View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 09:32 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 682 Post(s)
BoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant futureBoomBapTrap has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 33,266.14
Bottoms up for wilders excuse - HughJass 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
Because all I ever did was hustle and nothing was handed to me. Ive worked like a dog to get to where i am at and the job is even harder now that im a boss. It doesnt get any easier.

I sacrifice my mental health and time in order to keep the ball rolling for all those keep that count on me.

Why do you smoke so much, my wife asks the same. And I always tell her the same thing.

All I do is make money and I have no time for myself. Hey I work Saturdays too. Cant I at least get a fkin ******* and some weed?

Deep tissue Massage and weed is how I escape to serenity.

Fuk purity. I love to be in a haze.. as long as Im productive, that’s all that matters. Im what you call a functional pothead.

Im a connoisseur and weed is a hobby. It’s a lifestyle.

Idk I used to smoke weed so much in my teens and early 20’s. Pothead, slanging pounds etc. etc. But I just grew out of it and now it never does anything for me. Nothing at all, just makes me really quiet and think too much. I stopped the “high laughter” back in my late teens. I trip out when people still smoke past their early 20’s.
BoomBapTrap is offline   Reply With Quote