Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Warns: I'm Going To Rip Wilder's Heart Out, Feed it To Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury Warns: I'm Going To Rip Wilder's Heart Out, Feed it To Him!

Tyson Fury is promising a very brutal beating, following by a knockout, when he faces WBC heavyweight world champion Deontay Wilder on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Fury fought Wilder to a controversial twelve round split draw in December 2018. Fury went down twice in the contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another terribly written article by the fake throw away pen name boxing clever. Keep up the **** work guys!

Comment

Alot of talk from Fury but does anyone believe he's going in with this fight plan?
      I doubt it very much.
      If he stands and trades he gets knocked out.

Comment

Oh my....sounds like a lot of violence is about to happen in Las Vegas

Comment

That's gonna be incredibly hard to do with 16oz gloves on

Comment

I think Fury has convinced himself that he's going for the knockout yet I wonder how long its gonna take for him to fall into his natural rhythm and move around constantly with pity pat punches

Comment

"A big 6ft 7in virgin that ain’t been rodded before"

Who knew?

Comment

That was a lame comment by Fury. Even Wilder could beat that if he says I'm going to rip Fury's head off, sht down his throat, then pop out his eyes and skull fuk him.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  Alot of talk from Fury but does anyone believe he's going in with this fight plan?
                  I doubt it very much.
                  If he stands and trades he gets knocked out.
                  He didn’t say anything about standing and trading lol.
                  That’s stupid not just for fury but for 90% of boxers.
                  If anything he’s gonna take the fight inside and nullify wilder’s right hand.. lean his weight on him... and ocassionally boxed his ears off like he did the first time.

Comment

Fury really don’t believe that. I hope that he still believe in himself. Arum shouldn’t sacrifice Fury (after cut, camp change, etc) just for bigge$t. HW promotion

Comment

Working...
                    X