Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Don't Think You'll See Canelo Alvarez At 160 Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roronoazoro View Post
    Translation: we wont see canelo fights any highly rated African Americans nor does canelo have any press conferences to look foward to. Canelos next couple of years will consist of him facing bunch of white guys NO ONE is excited to see him face.
    Jacobs....LOL
    Last edited by j.razor; 02-07-2020, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Then why are they still trying to fight Charlo then dumb @ss???

They’ve already offered him sht ton of $$$$ Charlo countered back he wants $20 million.

Give him $12-15 million and bring on CanCharlo 5-2-2020
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoFU...ature=emb_logo

Comment

Canelo just covers 3 weight classes picking the weakest beltholders around. Hes gonna live off that golovkin robbery for rest of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          The last guy he beat was white and most of the guys he has lately too. But yes, as you said, Charlo flat out ducked Canelo for more money than Charlo has ever made. And Canelo has already proven himself and can fight whoever he wants.
          You believe a cross dressing coke head? Plus was you okay when pvssy-g got damn near 50% with Nelo when pvssy-g can't even bring flies to shet??

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            Stfu

Those bruthas are scared ****less that’s why charlo turned down the highest payday of his career ***** move at its finest.

And Andrade can stay fighting d level bums.

Now tell you’re black fighters to grow some balls and stop fighting bums.

Either way don’t matter cuz canelo ****ks them all up��
            Tell that to T.B.E.

Comment

Originally posted by strumvargas View Post
              Disnt he just beat jacobs the one charlo didnt wana fight not sure I understand that he wont fight any african american fighter jacobs is better than the charlos
              Bullshet, Jermall said, "Let's fight" to Jacobs face & Jacobs wanted to talk "M's" after that then ran away from Jermall to 168 to fight chavez after Nelo blessed him with a payday

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                Why is Hearn always talking about Canelo as if he were his fighter?

Hearn is a very good promoter, one of the best. But he should focus more on his own fighters.
                The best? Lol... Maybe at making YouTube fights and making a mockery of the sport by having moronic concerts between fights.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  Me either but I dont get why Charlo would turn his back on such a huge payday against Canelo. The fact that team Canelo tried as hard as they could to fight Charlo, offering a ton of money, tells me there is no way someone can say Canelo didnt try to get a top fighter in Charlo ......but Charlo walked. And that is on Charlo. That tells me Charlo did not want to lose that zero.
                  I see what you doing with your fake ass comment You know damn well that shet didn't happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoFU...ature=emb_logo

Comment

"golovkin chasin canelo doe"

"golovkin needs to make that uncalled for mando doe"

sigh

Comment

My take from that video, which is similar to the Danny Garcia vs. Terence Crawford thing, is that these promoters don't really want to deal with Al Haymon! When they do call Al Haymon, things get done! They all claim not know who to talk to, then Wilder vs. Fury gets done! Joshua vs. Ruiz gets done! Arum said he spoke to Al and Spence vs. Crawford was in the works for 2020, before the accident happened! 6 months ago, he didn't know if Al Haymon existed! It is what it is!

Comment

Working...
                      X