Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better work on guarding them uppercuts, Amir... The blueprint has been layed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better work on guarding them uppercuts, Amir... The blueprint has been layed.

Get someone with a nice uppercut and he's done....Just sayin'

Imagine if he ever stepped up and fought Andre Berto...POW! 187!!

But for now lets see what Zab can do..

It was kind of an interesting fight in that both guys really showed their weaknesses.

Khan, despite his superior abilities, was wasting movement, nervous, and getting hit by some crude shots. He got a ton of talent but at times acts green as hell.

Maidana was gassed by the 7th. He fought that 10th round on all heart, had nothing by the 11th. He was so sure of an early KO he didn't condition enough. His nonexistant boxing skills were also in display.

Khan has a long long way to go. I would def. say Bradey beats the version of Khan from last night. Golden Boy needs to chill the **** out on trying to throw him in with the likes of Mayweather, he's nowhere near ready.

Comment

Khan would handle both Berto and Judah - two very overrated fighters.

Neither brings the pressure and power that Maidana has.

Comment

I'm sure it won't take much to teach a young 24 year old to defend against Uppercuts and to keep on the move and get that head moving....

Khan went out to prove something and he did that, he took some of Maidanas best shots.

Comment

Those uppercuts didn't look as hard as the big swings.

I think Khan was making a choice, lol.

Comment

The thing is Maidana actually has faster feet than many people realise which is why he could get inside and land those uppercuts towards the end of the fight.

Others fights won't have as much success, Alexander for example throws a great uppercut but he actually has slower foot movement than Maidana and I don't think he'll have anywhere near as much success. Bradley on the other hand might.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
              Khan would handle both Berto and Judah - two very overrated fighters.

Neither brings the pressure and power that Maidana has.
              ^^^^^^^^
              you're an idiot, Berto khtfo and Juday plays with the kid before koing him too

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                ^^^^^^^^
                you're an idiot, Berto khtfo and Juday plays with the kid before koing him too
                Judah? He'll always have believers won't he?

Comment

Working...
                X