Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Williams is getting no respect on this board.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Williams is getting no respect on this board.

Ive seen people rank Cotto, JMM, Martinez and Hopkins over him.

Gimme a damn break here.

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    Ive seen people rank Cotto, JMM, Martinez and Hopkins over him.

Gimme a damn break here.
    He gets all the respect from me bro....he is actually one of my favorite fighters right now. IMHO he could very well be in the top 3 p4p within a year.

IMHO should he win his next fight he should leap over Marquez especially if Marquez doesn't perform very well in the Diaz fight.

Comment

I have love for Paul.

He's a real classy guy and he wants to fight the best in any weight class.

Comment

he gets respect and support from me

but,

why do you think williams should be ranked higher than those name you mentioned? explain

Comment

I'm not sure he deserves to be top 5 either.

Comment

I wouldn't say that's "no respect" you gotta go with the consensus I think most people have Williams above Cotto for sure. Marquez is still one of the very best if he goes back down to 135. Martinez-Williams is about 50/50 I actually scored that fight to Martinez

I have alot of respect for Williams but I don't think he's so clear cut above any of those guys except Cotto. Hopkins too at this point cause he looked like his body is giving out in his last fight.
            Last edited by PH|L; 04-19-2010, 06:53 PM.

Comment

I was at his fight with Wright in Vegas last April.

I was amazed at his workrate and stamina. He looked fresh in the late rounds. The only other fighter that has that kind of workrate and stamina is Joe Calzaghe.

Comment

I like P.will but he isn't a world beater. I like to see him fight he has some good skills but some overate him a little that's all.

Comment

I rank Marquez higher than PWill. Whats wrong with that?

Marquez resume >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> PWill's resume

I know he lost to floyd, but floyd is floyd man, and marquez had to go up 2 weight divisions. Someone who started at 126 to go up and face floyd at 147, that means alot.

I have Williams over the rest you said tho

Comment

Yeah some people on here don't show him enough respect. How can you not like a guy that wants the fight the best and ducks NOBODY? He throws punches the whole fight and doesn't hold or run away either. I like the guy and I love watching his fights. Can't wait for Williams vs. Martinez II.

Comment

Working...
                    X