No announcement yet.

LOTR star rips Bible verses from book

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOTR star rips Bible verses from book

Sir Ian McKellen, star of Lord of the Rings, has removed the verse Leviticus 18:22 from Bibles.................Leviticus 18:22 is the verse that states that man shall not layeth with mankind, woman shall not layeth will womankind, its an abomination...

http://www.popeater.com/2009/11/02/i...iticus-1822%2F

Your thoughts?

Bible has about as much truth in it as a Rupert Bear book.

Comment

Gandalf FTW!!!!!

Go, Sir Ian!

Comment

Does Leviticus say anything against raising gerbils in your ass?
        Mayvbe that's what set the old fucker off.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
          Does Leviticus say anything against raising gerbils in your ass?
          Mayvbe that's what set the old fucker off.
          As if you're not old.

Comment

Originally posted by Ðemise View Post
            As if you're not old.

Well, okay... *sniff*

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
              Well, okay... *sniff*
              It's ok, have some liquorish;

Some retro sweets.

Comment

That to me is so stupid. It's like this story I saw on tv the other day. About this gay Pastor of a church.

That's like being a member of PETA and working in a slaughter house. I mean if you don't like the fact that Christians, Jews or Muslims don't believe in ****sexuality, then don't become a Muslim, Christian or Jew..........LOL

You can't just take the part of Christianity you want, like it's pick or choose.

Man, some people are just ignorant.

In his specific case, he has the right to be angry that Christianity believes this but at the same time, isn't ripping or tearing a believers holy book, just as bad as being against ****sexuality?

He's doing the same thing that he is angry about...

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                  That to me is so stupid. It's like this story I saw on tv the other day. About this gay Pastor of a church.

That's like being a member of PETA and working in a slaughter house. I mean if you don't like the fact that Christians, Jews or Muslims don't believe in ****sexuality, then don't become a Muslim, Christian or Jew..........LOL

You can't just take the part of Christianity you want, like it's pick or choose.

Man, some people are just ignorant.

In his specific case, he has the right to be angry that Christianity believes this but at the same time, isn't ripping or tearing a believers holy book, just as bad as being against ****sexuality?

He's doing the same thing that he is angry about...
                  WTF? It's completely different... ripping a piece of paper is different from banning people from doing what they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
                    WTF? It's completely different... ripping a piece of paper is different from banning people from doing what they want.
                    Christians aren't banning people from being gay. They just don't believe in it and think it's a sin.

In a democracy, it's the majority that vote on things. So there are more than just Christians voting against Gay marriage. Even though more and more states will vote the other way IMO and that's ok too.

Comment

Working...
                    X