Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need some serious advice.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I need some serious advice.

Ok my baby sister is a very talented, smart, ambitious young lady and I'm so proud of her accomplishments. After our Dad died I pretty much became here father figure since we are 12 years apart. Well she got a full scholarship to go to the University of Houston for dance and was supposed to transfer to Julliard to pursue her career in the performing arts. She would have been in her Jr year of college this year but she decided to take off for a while and try to get some work in the music industry as a dancer for rap artists/R & B (Hip hop divas) and we all know how they are and how the business is so corrupt. I know she's a good girl and has a strong mind but I just don't want her to give up on her education for some bull****. I told her that I would rather her finish school but if this is what she really wants to do I will support her to the fullest. Right now she's on tour with Lil Wayne, yes Lil Wayne and I'm just so worried about her safety and if some bad **** happens to her I know I will be in prison for a very long time. I know this is a personal issue but I just have to ask if anyone has some advice that I could give her because I really don't know what to say.

Here' some pics of her on tour.

Last edited by Two Clips; 03-31-2009, 12:10 PM.

I guess she is the one on the right?

Waitm forget it, I got to see the rest of the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
      I guess she is the one on the right?

Waitm forget it, I got to see the rest of the pics.
      Yeah on the first pic.

Comment

This is her with BG

I just don't know man, she says she's getting her foot in the door but I'm worried about her.

Comment

Man, no offense but these guys she is with are fucking ugly.

I would not trust them at all, but what can you do there? If she is an adult, she has the right to make her own mistakes. You can only give her a general advise like "dont trust anybody" and "if you do, use protection". If she got any type of smarts or experience she will probably be all right.

PS. These guys are damn ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
            Man, no offense but these guys she is with are fucking ugly.

I would not trust them at all, but what can you do there? If she is an adult, she has the right to make her own mistakes. You can only give her a general advise like "dont trust anybody" and "if you do, use protection". If she got any type of smarts or experience she will probably be all right.

PS. These guys are damn ugly.
            She's grown and the only way I learned things was the hard way. I just don't want her to fall into the wrong lifestyle. I gave her my two cents and so has our mother but she wants to do her own thing. Her boyfriend is a model in New York and he's doing real good for himself, I hope he can talk some sense into her. She doesn't want to live off of him she wants to make her own way and I'm proud of her for that, I'm just not sure that this is the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
              She's grown and the only way I learned things was the hard way. I just don't want her to fall into the wrong lifestyle. I gave her my two cents and so has our mother but she wants to do her own thing. Her boyfriend is a model in New York and he's doing real good for himself, I hope he can talk some sense into her. She doesn't want to live off of him she wants to make her own way and I'm proud of her for that, I'm just not sure that this is the way.
              No dissrespect but she's doing things you don't want to know about right about now. That life is very fast and to get to the top a woman has to do things that others are not willing to do.

I knew a few video models and they went into ****, no bull****. I'm not saying your sister will but the money, flasshy lifestyle and attention can make even the most conservative people change.

I wouldn't want my sister doing anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                No dissrespect but she's doing things you don't want to know about right about now. That life is very fast and to get to the top a woman has to do things that others are not willing to do.

I knew a few video models and they went into ****, no bull****. I'm not saying your sister will but the money, flasshy lifestyle and attention can make even the most conservative people change.

I wouldn't want my sister doing anything like that.
                I just hope the values that were instilled in her prevail. Believe me I don't want her to be doing this but what can you do? She knew what some of those girls do before she got into it, she just needs to look inside herself and come to the conclusion that shes better than that. I hope that she doesn't think that she has to sleep with these dudes just to get ahead(no pun intended).

Comment

Depends on how old she is.

I have kids (not that old) but I know I'll press really hard for them to get a profession. At least something to fall back on. I would say the same to your little sister. finish school so you have something to fall back on if your dreams fail. There will be plenty of time to pursue your dreams a little later. Nothing beats education.

Pretty sister you've got BTW. Say Hi from Denmark will ya!

Comment

Really pretty girl and dirty industry. I can totally see why you're worried man. The thing is, there isn't a hell of a lot you can do. Just keep doing what you're doing, try to get her to finish school and be supportive of her decisions at the same time. All you can do is tell her how you feel about it and hope that she has good enough judgment to steer clear from the bull**** but at the same time, take advantage of the situation she is in. It sounds like it might be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Having a younger sister myself, I fell ya man. Luckily for me, she finished college a couple years ago and now is settled down with a husband and new baby.

Comment

Working...
                    X