Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is America ******ed or are Democrats cheating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
    I think Americans are morons, they always vote for the wrong candidate. My bipolar anger is coming out...
    only time will tell.

that was definitely the case with the last election though. the primaries are usually where the best candidate gets cleared out.

ron paul for 2012!

Comment

Originally posted by kenso View Post
      ron paul for 2012!
      At this rate, ron paul might stand a chance now... LOL
      Good luck to obama, I won't hate... Watch out for the snipers though obama... A lot of racist rednecks will try to kill him.

Comment

Wow, this thread was prophetic in that members knew Obamo would be a fukup.

Comment

McCain would have been a ****up too. I've always voted Republican but didn't vote in that election knowing that both candidates would be disasters and swing the country in the opposite direction.

With such similar policies it was better to have the fallout blamed on the democrats. Obama will now go down as one of the worst US presidents, but McCain would have as well. We dodged a bullet long-term.

Trump presidency will age well, even if he doesn't win reelection due to the media ambush. A lot of the leftists are so caught up in hating him as a person that they don't realize he is a thorn in the side of the global freetrade agreement/world bank scum and opposes a lot of the same stuff they protest against. Once the "omg he's a white male I hateeee him" **** runs out of energy he will be missed as a disruptive force against rigged globalism.
          Last edited by ////; 03-28-2017, 11:35 AM.

Comment

So how's that Trump presidency treating ya, ya ****ing morons.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              McCain would have been a ****up too. I've always voted Republican but didn't vote in that election knowing that both candidates would be disasters and swing the country in the opposite direction.

With such similar policies it was better to have the fallout blamed on the democrats. Obama will now go down as one of the worst US presidents, but McCain would have as well. We dodged a bullet long-term.

Trump presidency will age well, even if he doesn't win reelection due to the media ambush. A lot of the leftists are so caught up in hating him as a person that they don't realize he is a thorn in the side of the global freetrade agreement/world bank scum and opposes a lot of the same stuff they protest against. Once the "omg he's a white male I hateeee him" **** runs out of energy he will be missed as a disruptive force against rigged globalism.
              Man you are a very special kind of snowflake. You must live in a different reality from the rest of sane rational human beings because the **** you are spewing out of your pie hole is a complete and utter farce.

Actually, this one post totally explains why you support the fighters you do, and hate on certain types of fighters. Some of you are so damn predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Man you are a very special kind of snowflake. You must live in a different reality from the rest of sane rational human beings because the **** you are spewing out of your pie hole is a complete and utter farce.

Actually, this one post totally explains why you support the fighters you do, and hate on certain types of fighters. Some of you are so damn predictable.
                Either make a coherent point or don't post.

You seem to spam identical emotional outbursts about how oppressed you feel to most of the forum but there's really nothing for the other person to respond with other than a shrug.

Comment

Most of us have come to this conclusion as well and have just stopped acknowledging his presence with responses to his posts.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Most of us have come to this conclusion as well and have just stopped acknowledging his presence with responses to his posts.

Whose most of us? I rather enjoy ////// material and find your kind repulsive, as does pretty much most of the board, so I ask again who is most of us?

PS shouldn't you be somewhere protesting that IQ tests are racist along with the rest of your antifa gang of basement dwellers?

Comment

damn this is real rich coming from you. your WSHH style rants about donald trump and posters hating your favorite fighters always sound like you're on the verge of tears.

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      Whose most of us? I rather enjoy ////// material and find your kind repulsive, as does pretty much most of the board, so I ask again who is most of us?

PS shouldn't you be somewhere protesting that IQ tests are racist along with the rest of your antifa gang of basement dwellers?
                      yea forward slash is a good, informative poster.

Comment

Working...
                      X