Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you root for a boxer who beats up women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    Was there a story behind this? I don't care if they punch their wives for being annoying, but beating up a sr citizen sounds a bit extreme
    It was Micheal Katz who was a boxing writer who had a serious mouth (think Larry Merchant times 20~) he was watching Toney train pissed Toney off and Toney pushed him down.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      It was Micheal Katz who was a boxing writer who had a serious mouth (think Larry Merchant times 20~) he was watching Toney train pissed Toney off and Toney pushed him down.
      I don't blame Toney for this

Originally posted by Freedom.
      Jake LaMotta robbed an old man, beat him nearly to death and left him for dead.
      This I'm familiar with

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
        I don't blame Toney for this
        Lots of people feel that way, anyone around long enough to know the story mostly feel Katz had it coming.

It is the old Chris Rock line "There is a reason to push an old man down a flight of stairs, you just don't do it"

Comment

Michael Katz was an extremely obnoxious asshole. He definitely had it coming, so I don't blame Toney for doing that.
          Most women are obnoxious as hell also, especially your girl (who knows how to push your buttons) when she chooses to be~

So that excuse doesn't fly with the thread you made.

Comment

True, but there are others who were/are good men who would never beat up a woman, like James Braddock, Sergio Martinez, the Klitschkos, and Guerrero.
            And Manny...He ate his won dog to survive. He had more pride to go out a rob someone

Comment

all of the all-time greats hit their wives or cheat on their wives......i won't hold that against pbf. i will continue to watch his fights and root for him.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                And Manny...He ate his won dog to survive. He had more pride to go out a rob someone
                sleepy head is worse than michael vick.....peta should ask all of his endorsers to drop him. his whole family has a history of killing innocent dogs.

Comment

It's a totally different situation with women than with an asshole like Michael Katz.

A mentally strong man isn't angered by anything a woman says or does. He appreciates them and accepts them for what they are.
                  lol

hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah

rofl

Comment

It's a totally different situation with women than with an asshole like Michael Katz.

A mentally strong man isn't angered by anything a woman says or does. He appreciates them and accepts them for what they are.
                    Not really nobody should be attacked~ obnoxious or otherwise, man or woman.

Also I got to say you could have never been in a serious relationship and say that shit, now just because they are obnoxious doesn't mean they should get battered but women know how to piss men off like no man ever could.
                    Last edited by The Gambler1981; 02-19-2013, 09:45 PM.

Comment

dumb post.......

Comment

Working...
                      X