No announcement yet.

why couldnt Matthyse KO Zab??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why couldnt Matthyse KO Zab??

the guy has been portrayed as a pressure fighter with insane power but he couldn't manage to tko a shot zab, what gives?

Comment

he still beat zab (inb4 no robbery)

Comment

zab has an iron chin and an iron heart

Comment

Lucas started slow & got involved in a boxing match, he turned it up & Zab fought very defensively, almost in survival mode.

Too Zabs credit he has officially been only stopped the 3 times.
          One against Tyszu who hit like a mule, against a prime Cotto where he had good success until he gassed & against Khan where he got overwhelmed & arguably hit low.

Comment

Danny garcia has no movement

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
              the guy has been portrayed as a pressure fighter with insane power but he couldn't manage to tko a shot zab, what gives?

JUdah a *****, and I got to LOL at your question.

Comment

im just saying there are like a million blueprints to beat zab by stoppage.

u'd think a menacing pressure fighter like lucas would flatten him. is clottey that much better than matthyse? he probably could have if he was even a real deal boxer-puncher like garcia will show

Comment

he couldn't even clearly beat Zab best you can give him is 6 rounds and flash knockdown being the difference for the win and you really have to go out of your way to give him those 6 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                    im just saying there are like a million blueprints to beat zab by stoppage.

u'd think a menacing pressure fighter like lucas would flatten him. is clottey that much better than matthyse? he probably could have if he was even a real deal boxer-puncher like garcia will show

He has been stopped 3 times, styles make fights & Garcia isn't exactly what I'd class as a boxer-puncher.

Zab is a funny one, I could see anything happening in this fight; he could come out explosive and upset Garcia, he may get caught with a huge left hook and get his lights put out. He may quit. He go into survival mode and lose a decision, he may outbox Garcia.
                    You just don't know with him.

Garcia arguably got outboxed and lost to Ashley Theophane, I wouldn't put too much stock into him K.Oing Zab.

Comment

Working...
                    X