No announcement yet.

Why are people so suspect of Memo but not Ariza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are people so suspect of Memo but not Ariza

When Ariza himself has worked with Memo! Ariza went to Memo when PAC started to move up 5 weight classes. Memo said it himself on 24/7 and Ariza has never denied it! If this was not true why hasn't Ariza come out and said so? Maybe because it's true? Oh but PAC farts claim that manny never failed a test. Well neither has JMM. No one wants to touch this subject on Ariza

where's the proof ariza worked with heredia? it would've came up in 2011, instead ariza just addressed heredia "this dude"

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11105.html

all you have to go on is montaya, coincedentally after ariza nearly kicked his ass

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
      where's the proof ariza worked with heredia? it would've came up in 2011, instead ariza just addressed heredia "this dude"

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11105.html

all you have to go on is montaya, coincedentally after ariza nearly kicked his ass
      Who did Ariza call when PAC started to move up? He called memo! Why? PAC started knocking fools out bigger and stronger than him and no one is suspect. JMM who has always given PAC trouble lands a perfect counter right and all of a sudden he is suspect? SMFH!

Comment

Because Ariza's fighter got knocked out.

Comment

Maybe because he's already been busted administering and trying to mask PED use to his other athletes, as high profile as Marion Jones with all her accomplishments and he's admitted to knowing how to mask PED use.

I've watched Marquez's whole career and he has never been anywhere as close to as big than when he all a sudden got wig his dude! I like Marquez and all but that was a major red flag. I was curious at the weigh in, he was HUGE! Also I've never seen him carry that kinda power or take so many flush shots!

If he was fighting anyone other than Pacquiao would have been talkin mad ****!

All the Floyd fans wanna act surprised people are suspicious, and this is comin from a Marquez fan I don't wanna see Anyone use PED's fan or not.

Comment

because theres undeniable proof that Memo juiced up the athletes he was working for...everything else is just conjecture.

Comment

great thread. never seen one like this before:AYWOoD:

Comment

whats funny is the gabriel montoya's and steve kim's of the world are willing to believe everything that victor conte tells them but they don't believe heredia.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Who did Ariza call when PAC started to move up? He called memo! Why? PAC started knocking fools out bigger and stronger than him and no one is suspect. JMM who has always given PAC trouble lands a perfect counter right and all of a sudden he is suspect? SMFH!
                  Also Bob Arum said it too, but u can't get this through Pacfans heads

Gabriel Montoya™ ‏@Gabriel_Montoya
                  Arum said "Yes." Arum explained that he trusts Heredia because Ariza has "worked under him" and has assured him Memo's methods are clean.

Comment

Ariza also claimed that Pacquiao doesn't know what he gives him and nobody bat an eyelid..

Comment

Working...
                    X