Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple's desperation continues to show, copies ANDROID AGAIN!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    The only thing is Google's stock took a beating because of the Motorola acquistion.

Apple is doing pretty well regardless.

Both are doing well and continue to take the technology forward.

Good!
    Apple is selling a lot and is the largest company in the World, but it's shares have still fallen.

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) — Apple Inc. largely got a pass from Wall Street Friday after the company missed earnings estimates, with all hopes pinned on a strong December quarter driven by the launch of several new products.

But investors took more steam from the shares anyway, sending the stock down nearly 3% by midday. Apple (US:AAPL) shares have now lost more than 15% from their peak above $700 a month ago. One of the few analysts who rate the stock as a neutral issued a note in the late morning, saying the stock “may be stalled.” Apple shares remain up more than 45% for the year.

http://articles.marketwatch.com/2012...-apple-reports

Comment

My SGS3>iPhone 5.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
        And this is supposed to be an unbias opinion....right, Androidism? Anyways, I got the Verizon iPhone 5 for me and my wife. Haven't had a problem yet
        I never claimed the comments weren't unbiased, but everything i said is 100% true and verified. Apple has been copying android for the last 3-4 years! Bigger screen, ipad mini, notification tray, multiple email accounts, etc. etc.......

I'm glad you enjoy your phone that's all that matters. The more choices you have the better for the consumer. I was really hoping iphone would 1-up google with iphone5 and the mini, but they were the same garbage they always release. Luckily google strives on innovation regardless of the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
          I never claimed the comments weren't unbiased, but everything i said is 100% true and verified. Apple has been copying android for the last 3-4 years! Bigger screen, ipad mini, notification tray, multiple email accounts, etc. etc.......

I'm glad you enjoy your phone that's all that matters. The more choices you have the better for the consumer. I was really hoping iphone would 1-up google with iphone5 and the mini, but they were the same garbage they always release. Luckily google strives on innovation regardless of the competition.
          Let's be real: no you didn't.

BTW, if this is the case, why did Samsumg have to fork over $1B to Apple?

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
            Let's be real: no you didn't.

BTW, if this is the case, why did Samsumg have to fork over $1B to Apple?
            Actually a lot of that judgement has been/will be turned around. United States Patent system has named a lot of Apple's patents in that case INVALID! And since you don't know that you probably don't know that Apple lost that same case in countries like the UK, Australia, South Korea, and Brazil. They won the USA case, but looks like a big part of that case is being thrown out.

http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2012/10/...te-inventions/

And yes I did, because competition drives innovation. Luckily for Android fans Google strives on innovation regards of the competition.
            Last edited by ANDROIDISM; 10-27-2012, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Actually a lot of that judgement has been/will be turned around. United States Patent system has named a lot of Apple's patents in that case INVALID! And since you don't know that you probably don't know that Apple lost that same case in countries like the UK, Australia, South Korea, and Brazil. They won the USA case, but looks like a big part of that case is being thrown out.

http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2012/10/...te-inventions/

And yes I did, because competition drives innovation. Luckily for Android fans Google strives on innovation regards of the competition.
              According to the article:

It only names one patent as being invalid, not "a lot". There were 5 of them. As for "a big part of the case being thrown out", it's actually 1/5th of the $1B would be reduced ($200M).

Sure you probably believe that competition drives innovation, but it still would of eaten you up if the iPhone5 just blew the SG3 out of the water, because you're just a fan boy.
              Last edited by deliveryman; 10-28-2012, 02:00 AM.

Comment

I made the switch also from iphone to s3.. the s3 is off the hook phone but im having some problems with it already. The jack for the charger is already ****ed up, doesnt hold the charge. The phone freezes a lot and phone crashes on most of the apps. I never had any issues with iphone. I can say that apple makes a more durable phone then samsung.

I do enjoy the s3 more, so much more you can do! Love the huge screen and rich colors..

Comment

Apple sheep ****** comment of the day regarding the news that the Nexus 10 is rumoured to have a 299 PPI screen compared to the ipad 3's 264 PPI - 'What's the point in having a better screen than the retina display when you can't even notice the pixels on the ipad?'. Essentially whenever Android one ups Apple it's regarded as useless technology (NFC) comes to mind, but whenever Apple gets one over Google it's regarded as a game changer or innovation.

Apple fans are deluded. I was actually going to pre-order the ipad mini until I found out it was over £150 more than the Kindle Fire or Nexus 7, despite being an inferiorly specced machine. £50 more I could have lived with, but such a huge premium over its nearest rivals just isn't worth it.

It's Nexus 10 or Windows Surface for me this Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                    Apple sheep ****** comment of the day regarding the news that the Nexus 10 is rumoured to have a 299 PPI screen compared to the ipad 3's 264 PPI - 'What's the point in having a better screen than the retina display when you can't even notice the pixels on the ipad?'. Essentially whenever Android one ups Apple it's regarded as useless technology (NFC) comes to mind, but whenever Apple gets one over Google it's regarded as a game changer or innovation.

Apple fans are deluded. I was actually going to pre-order the ipad mini until I found out it was over £150 more than the Kindle Fire or Nexus 7, despite being an inferiorly specced machine. £50 more I could have lived with, but such a huge premium over its nearest rivals just isn't worth it.

It's Nexus 10 or Windows Surface for me this Christmas.
                    Surface is an Awesome machine! I've been reading the reviews and makes me want one even more. I think maybe, just maybe this might be the tablet that allows me to ditch my laptop entirely!

Comment

Surface is an Awesome machine! I've been reading the reviews and makes me want one even more. I think maybe, just maybe this might be the tablet that allows me to ditch my laptop entirely!
                      Dude ur fanboy behaviour is sickening. Always trying to belittle Apple every chance u get. Get of the pc and get a life.

Comment

Working...
                      X