Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's ready for Danny Garcia vs Zab Judah?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's ready for Danny Garcia vs Zab Judah?

You know its gonna happen.

Was just going to make a thread about this.

Danny ducks Lucas for the easy Judah fight.

Comment

suuuuuuuuuuuupaaaaahhhhh

feels weird rooting for Zab again

Comment

Still unsure as to why this didn't happen last night.

Is there a reason?

Comment

Sounds like a decent fight.

What about Peterson, though? the IBF ordered Zab-Peterson, did Judah pass on a mandatory shot at a belt?

Comment

If Judah beats Peterson why not? That would be wins over Matthysse and Peterson, two of the top dogs at 140.

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Still unsure as to why this didn't happen last night.

Is there a reason?
            I think it would have happened if not for the rematch clause that Morales exercised.

Comment

I am morally opposed to Zab Judah receiving title shots. He obviously doesn't deserve one.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                If Judah beats Peterson why not? That would be wins over Matthysse and Peterson, two of the top dogs at 140.

I think it would have happened if not for the rematch clause that Morales exercised.
                I don't think Zab will fight Lamont for 20K or whatever the purse is.

Comment

Its funny I said the same thing more or less in another thread. Of course its gonna happen, Judah is a fighter that people just refuse to give up on despite the fact that he's been a gatekeeper/stepping stone for years.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post

a pretend win over lucas but i guess that's better than nothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X