No announcement yet.

If Chavez Jr actually beats Sergio...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See, I told you so.

Everyone is slowly starting to see Sergio as the bum he was all along.

You're welcome.

Comment

Whilst Sergio isn't a bum, he's wildly overrated.

He's lucky that there are no real middleweight challengers for him, it's a weak division. Both Macklin and Barker have had relative success against someone who's meant to be 'untouchable'. I think Chavez Jr would beat him.

Comment

It'd make him legit. I don't want to hear "Well if he comes in at 180 it means nothing". If he can make 160 and hydrates back to 180, it's up to Sergio to still kick his a$$. He isn't beating Sergio though, and I still doubt the fight happens.

Comment

Weight is not the issue; skill is. (See Pacquiao vs Margarito)

This will be personal for Martinez and he will bring his A game. Also, Martinez throws bombs and I'm not sure how long even Chavez Jr's chin can hold up.

Comment

Some of u guys are softening up on JCC......LOL
            Martinez wont beat JCC

Comment

Canelo is way better than Chavez Jr. Chavez Jr has no skill, he's a bum. Canelo has room to grow and he already has decent defense, good power, and better all around boxing skills. Chavez Jr has no power, no defense, some okay skill, and he throws very sloppy punches.

Chavez Jr doesn't stand a chance in hell to beat Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                I'd actually place him above Canelo.
                Trying to figure out what that means exactly? Who has Canelo faced thats better then the opponents Jr has faced? I'm not a fan of either tbh but i'm trying to figure out the logic in your statement. If he (Jr.) beats the p4p#3
                fighter in the world a/o loses a close decision, that would be leaps and bounds above anything Canelo has done. Saul the Red didnt even win his belt from a champ, it was vacant and he fought a blown up WW for it. As for Jr, well at least Zbik was a champ(paper but still a champ) and was ranked in the top 5 at the time in the Middleweight Div....

Until either of these youngsters faces a real challenger, regardless of winning or losing, then and only then will i give them that respect(obviously if they get blown away or exposed they wont get that credit).

Comment

he won't

Comment

Working...
                  X