No announcement yet.

Cotto training with Diaz already

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto training with Diaz already

Cotto stated today that he has started his work with trainer Pedro Luis Diaz for his May 5th fight vs FMJ. That would be 2 month and a half, probably his longest training camp ever.

Yeah, I know he has no chance blaah blahh.....but at least he's taking this fight seriously and should be in the best shape of his life.

in florida?

Comment

Fugg yeah brother! Time to get it on!

War Miguel! War!

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
        in florida?
        PR, they'll start the media tour during the NBA All-Star game in Orlando, then they'll be in PR and some other cities.

After the tour is over then they'll start the heavy part of the training in Florida.

Comment

War Cotto!!!

Comment

This is what his career has all built up to, the big money fight and the chance to take Mayweathers 0 and really cement his place in history, so it doesn't shock me he's taking it very seriously. The only problem is that I bet Mayweather has been doing the same.

Im looking forward to this fight

Comment

That makes sense just to get some light work in start game planning and strategizing and then do a heavy 6-8 weeks. I like it actually

Comment

This is good news for cotto fans. Hopefully its nothing hard. Maybe a little physical and mental work. He should probably be studying too.

Comment

Lets hope he doesn't over train or peak too soon.

11 week training is a touch too long.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Lets hope he doesn't over train or peak too soon.

11 week training is a touch too long.
                    I'm sure they're doing some light running and studying tape, figuring out what habits they can exploit.

Comment

Working...
                    X