No announcement yet.

1-1-1 against elite level fighters....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    You are so full of hate for GGG you couldn't possibly be objective scoring his fights. Only haters copy Ward by calling him lil'g. He got a ud win over Jacobs in Jacob's back yard so how is that losing? He got a draw in Vegas with Canelo who is the proven darling of Vegas judges. 90 percent of the viewers think GGG kicked Canelo's ass. Look at any poll and you will see this is true. GGG crushed Brook and Brook's trainer saved him from a certain KO that was seconds away. I haven't heard Brook asking for a rematch. He has no reason to be afraid of Ward who fights 2 weight classes above him. If Ward were a middleweight he would have already beat him just as he has defeated every middleweight he ever fought except Canelo and he beat him in the court of public opinion. He is a three belt holder world champ while Canelo, Jacobs and Brook are currently champions of nothing.If there is a rematch I pick GGG to knock Canelo out.
    boiliodogs, come on. Ward is on a different level than Canelo. He is simply to fast and fluid for GGG. There is a reason he would fight Chavez jr. and Froch-easy money-rather than Ward-sure loss.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      I thought he edged Trout but as always, Canelo was up 6 rounds before the fight even started. Didn't the WBC announce the scores half way through? I remember that deflated Trout, who had started really well.

May and GGG I've already mentioned.

I thought Canelo beat Lara down the stretch. It started off as a close, competitive and even entertaining bout but Lara tired in the second half of the fight, or was mentally beat because he rufsued to grind out those latter rounds, whereas Canelo was aggressive and looking to win. If I remember correctly, he even busted Lara up.

I've also noticed in all of Canelo's fights there has always been score card issues, against Trout, Mayweather, Lara, Cotto and Golovkin. SMH

Comment

in era when every body can say who won regardless of outcome i can say triple G is 0-1 vs Elite and 0-1 vs good fighters .

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
          in era when every body can say who won regardlees of outcome in can say triple G is 0-1 vs Elite and 0-1 vs good fighters .
          Canelo was a big step down from Jacobs....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Canelo was a big step down from Jacobs....
            again your opinion ,GGG face seems to tell other story ,also Canelo did better then Jacobs in statistics
            Last edited by Canelo and GGG; 09-20-2017, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              Lost to Mayweather clearly, should have lost to Cotto imo and definitely lost to GGG.
              No way man. Cotto lost but it was razor thin for sure. Judges were paid again obviously.

Vs Lara it should have been a draw but if anyone deserved to win it was Lara. Judges paid again.

Vs Trout it was razor thin with the knockdown being the difference. There was open scoring and the judges were paid AGAIN.

Didnt win a round vs Floyd but the judges AGAIN were paid.

Vs GGG we all saw what happened. Comfortable win by GGG but the judges AGAIN were paid.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
                I've also noticed in all of Canelo's fights there has always been score card issues, against Trout, Mayweather, Lara, Cotto and Golovkin. SMH
                yep, teh sad reality is, boxing fans have become used to this bs and still buy ppv

Comment

Working...
                X