No announcement yet.

War Mikey and Krazyn8tive go at it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] War Mikey and Krazyn8tive go at it

Just from this weekend. Who do you think got the best of it?

I like WAR MIKEY's ability to split into a clone but attack with less power. Smart move but Native took it like a champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      I like WAR MIKEY's ability to split into a clone but attack with less power. Smart move but Native took it like a champ.

Comment

Mexican style

Comment

at around 58 seconds where they both get tased and all 3 officers are just standing over them.

Comment

The native fought as well as he could. Luckily for Chief Tomahawk help arrived. He was fixing to get korned!

Comment

LOL it's crazy because they ambushed him like that and they didn't do anything to him at all. Like he was standing up trading punches with them the whole time lol.

Comment

Comment

krazyn8tive can you confirm you're ok

Comment

Pretty ******ed.. they'll now have their ass beat native style.. Chief got a good chin doe..

Comment

Working...
                    X