Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phillippines..thats a crappy 3rd world country that HAS nothing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Phillippines..thats a crappy 3rd world country that HAS nothing

according to this floyd dick riding son of a ***** named jiddu dali. putang inang to dapat sa kanya papulahin, babuyin, at ireport for racism. putang ina badtrip

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
    Ameture losses mean nothing its a point system and you cant fight like how the pros do when your in an ameture fight....when floyd was an ameture PAC was getting KO'ed

The 2nd half of that post...regarding Mannys STORY has NOTHING do do with whos the better fighter. Who cares if he is adored in the Phillippines..thats a crappy 3rd world country that HAS nothing, he is their little hero, but that doesnt mean he is a GREATER fighter than Mayweather...Hatton has an entire country behing him too...so what? Losses come with boxing I agree, but as of now...Mayweather has never been knocked down and has never loss...you cant disregard that.

His post as good...very good....but Pac figthing 3 mexican fighters 5 times doesnt translate to Manny being a GREATER fighter than Mayweather.

Just 2 years ago NOBODY was considering Manny a Greater fighter than Floyd..when Floyd was the Pound for Pound #1..and now Pac beats DLH & Hatton and people are saying he is GREATER?

I like Manny dont get me wrong, but he fights the same style of fighters..

we all know Mayweather would box circles around Manny....
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh....php?p=5935950
    Last edited by JM1; 11-18-2009, 06:48 PM.

matagal ng kupal yan. binigyan ko ng pula ang hindot

Comment

what a complete *******.

Comment

Pinula ko na.
        Stupid cocksucker.

Comment

yan ang mga dapat bina-ban amputa

Comment

i guess a pinoy red k barage coming

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Ace View Post
              yan ang mga dapat bina-ban amputa
              dapat talaga. bihira ako mapikon sa forum pero nung nabasa ko to napikon talaga ko

Comment

wag na lang pansinin..pag may pikon laging may magpipikon...

Comment

Originally posted by xzworks View Post
                  wag na lang pansinin..pag may pikon laging may magpipikon...
                  di naman nya intention ang mang asar lang eh, talagang gago sya

Comment

we gotta put some pinoys in check too claimin to be latinos....these mothafukas embarrased the **** out me.....gotta admit...

Comment

Working...
                    X