No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #5 - Wisaksil Wangek vs Juan Francisco Estrada, Feb 24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSB Pick 'em #5 - Wisaksil Wangek vs Juan Francisco Estrada, Feb 24

IGNORE THE POLL. TYPE YOUR DECISION IN THIS THREAD.
    BETTING ODDS:
    Wangek: 6/5; Estrada:4/6.
    Pretty much even. No bonus multiplier.

siablo14., 2X
    You only need to post in this thread to indicate if you'd like to use one of your 2X or 3X multipliers. EG.

If you are using no multiplier (1X), and not picking a draw, just voting in the poll puts you in. I will assume you want 1X unless you post otherwise.

NOTES:
    -Draws are worth 120pts. A perfect pick without a multiplier is 30pts.

-CLOSE is <12 pts difference, or anything closer than 116-112 on all three scorecards. WIDE is >=12 pts difference, or anything equivalent to 116-112 on all three cards or wider.

-If you'd like to change your pick before the fight starts, post in this thread to do so. Ideally tag me so that I don't miss it.

-2X doubles your points and 3X triples your points. Everyone starts with 5 doubles and 3 triples to use throughout the year. If you forget how many you have left, check the leaderboard in the master thread.

Sticky me -MEGA-
    BostonGuy
    Wisaksil Wangek by Close Decision
    15.79%
    Wisaksil Wangek by Wide Decision
    1.32%
    Wisaksil Wangek by KO 1-4
    1.32%
    Wisaksil Wangek by KO 5-8
    21.05%
    Wisaksil Wangek by KO 9-12
    13.16%
    Juan Francisco Estrada by Close Decision
    36.84%
    Juan Francisco Estrada by Wide Decision
    3.95%
    Juan Francisco Estrada by KO 1-4
    0.00%
    Juan Francisco Estrada by KO 5-8
    2.63%
    Juan Francisco Estrada by KO 9-12
    3.95%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by siablo14; 02-23-2018, 07:46 PM.

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    BETTING ODDS:

You only need to post in this thread to indicate if you'd like to use one of your 2X or 3X multipliers. EG.

If you are using no multiplier (1X), and not picking a draw, just voting in the poll puts you in. I will assume you want 1X unless you post otherwise.

NOTES:

-CLOSE is <12 pts difference, or anything closer than 116-112 on all three scorecards. WIDE is >=12 pts difference, or anything equivalent to 116-112 on all three cards or wider.

-If you'd like to change your pick before the fight starts, post in this thread to do so. Ideally tag me so that I don't miss it.

-2X doubles your points and 3X triples your points. Everyone starts with 5 doubles and 3 triples to use throughout the year. If you forget how many you have left, check the leaderboard in the master thread.

Sticky me -MEGA-
    BostonGuy
    Where is the poll and we kinda started one up top but not a public poll and guy who made it not sure how to do it.But I'm glad you did this its got the name people know if we can get it stckyid with a public poll we would be great.Im really no help sry.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
      Where is the poll and we kinda started one up top but not a public poll and guy who made it not sure how to do it.But I'm glad you did this its got the name people know if we can get it stckyid with a public poll we would be great.Im really no help sry.
      Yeah. Gotta delete this or get a mod to make the poll public.

Comment

Estrada close decision x3

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          If a mod can't make it public. We will just have to go through and tabulated manually.

Comment

Yeah. Gotta delete this or get a mod to make the poll public.
            Great job takeing over and makin it work.Nice job.Just need to stick it up top.

Comment

Tough pick 'em. Estrada has the better style but I think Sor Rungvisai is a bad mf right now.

Comment

IGNORE THE POLL. TYPE YOUR DECISION IN THIS THREAD.
                BETTING ODDS:

NOTES:

Sticky me -MEGA-
                BostonGuy
                Ahh thank you Siablo. You know we were close last year! Thanks for setting up thread, but I’ll be seeing you real soon on the leader board! L

Comment

If a mod can't make it public. We will just have to go through and tabulated manually.
                  They should be able.Who are the mods anyway until today I thought bob was one.

Comment

RJJ-94-02=GOAT, Estrada by close decision.
                    Last edited by RJJ-94-02=GOAT; 02-24-2018, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X