No announcement yet.

I'm disappointed in the marketing of the WBSS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm disappointed in the marketing of the WBSS

It's the day if the fight and I have to search high and low to watch the boxing matches

I've checked the website and they dont have a time when the fight starts. It's not being displayed on any US channel I know of so I'm stuck with finding a stream

Just poor marketing... I'm a hardcore fan and have to search high and low for this information. The average casual fan won't even get a wiff

Think itll be here for US viewers https://worldboxingsuperseries.com/ Starts at 2:30am UK time, whats that 9:30pm EST?

Comment

Yea this was promoted as such a glamour event, it would take over boxing bla blah blah,,, seems like unless your in Eastern Europe you can't even watch it on tv....what a joke I was so pumped for this event and I've only been able to watch fights hrs after they happen on YouTube...... buuuuullllllllllllssssssssshhhhhiiiiiiiiitttttttt

Comment

Having to stay up til 2:30am for two half decent fighters is something im still debating. Throw me a big fight in vegas or msg etc with a champion on the cards I'll happily stay up but the promotion on this event and scheduling for uk and us boxing fans is abysmal. Sauerlands probably sniffing gear off a wsbb events schedule as I speak poxy european

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
          Think itll be here for US viewers https://worldboxingsuperseries.com/ Starts at 2:30am UK time, whats that 9:30pm EST?
          Thanks, I have the website saved in my favorites, but I didn't see anywhere displaying the actual start time.

Also, do you know if the other fights will be streamed from this site or not?

Comment

cant get the Ring TV undercards to play either....boxing fans always get **** on.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              Thanks, I have the website saved in my favorites, but I didn't see anywhere displaying the actual start time.

Also, do you know if the other fights will be streamed from this site or not?
              Id say so, main events of US cards dont start til 4am at the earliest in the UK

Comment

When it didn't get picked up by a US network it kinda ****ed their business model. I love the format, i even love the tiebreaker scoring. But a lack of Americans made it risky for American channels and this is the end result.

Comment

A TV deal should have been the first thing to take place. The fighters came late to the party than the match ups and venues and dates were just finalized last week.

But a network Im assumimg will pick up the simi-finals and finals. All those will be championship fights..

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    When it didn't get picked up by a US network it kinda ****ed their business model. I love the format, i even love the tiebreaker scoring. But a lack of Americans made it risky for American channels and this is the end result.
                    A US PPV last week featured no Americans. HBO card week before had a triple header with no Americans.

Comment

Working...
                    X