No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Will Not Face Juanma at 128, May Drop

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Will Not Face Juanma at 128, May Drop

As previously reported, former two-division champion Juan Manuel "Juanma" Lopez believes Nonito Donaire (31-1, 20KOs) will defeat Guillermo Rigondeaux (11-0, 8KOs) in their upcoming super bantamweight unification on April 13th in New York City. Lopez would like to fight the winner at a catchweight of 128 pounds. [Click Here To Read More]

I only wanna hear talk from Rigo and Donaire...Juanma needs to fall back and butt out.

Comment

Rigo better worry about the guy that will be in front of him on April 13

Comment

They just want to see rigo the black afro cuban to move up and lose cause they know he it the greatest in those lower weight class and pound 4 pound probably the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP
          Rigo better worry about the guy that will be in front of him on April 13
          I thought the same thing till I read its his co promoter talking. I think his best option is going to 118. He's too small for 126 but like I said, he dpesnt seem to think so.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I have always heard that rigos natural weight is 118 I really think he is too small for 126 130 etc

Comment

Juanma needs to fall back and do something meaningful before given another chance at a title.

His flaws right now far outweigh his worth, so somebody buy this dude another alter- ego...

Comment

JuanMa beat sum bum off the streets of Brazil and now he feels entitled to fight the featherweight champions at catchweights. If you can no longer make 126lbs it is time to move up to superfeatherweight.

Comment

After the Rigo-Flash Donaire's fight, RI-GONE...
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...qJCkpWg#t=114s
                  Last edited by Heavy Heart; 02-16-2013, 12:08 PM.

Comment

He said he will take a tune up in April then a big fight in the summer his mind did not change so how is he contradicting himself

Comment

Working...
                    X