Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr Denies Chisora: David Haye, I Challenge You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
    Wladimir is among the top 5 greatest heavyweights of all time. Resume or not.

Wlad will reign until the day he retires, another 4-5 years, 10-15 fights.
    He will absolutely clean out the division and retire an ATG.
    Pulev, Adamek, Haye, Povetkin, Fury, Price, etc. They will all be crushed by the STEELHAMMER.
    You've even more crazy than i thought. Are you secretely Bernd boente? "Resume or not" - doesnt even make any sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcofJeG7xjQ

Has Haye ever brutally mauled somebody inside 30 seconds before like this? No. No he hasn't.
      Well.. He did KO bonin (ranked #11) Within a round on his HW debut. But chops to the greasy charr oiling down a club level fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
        Well.. He did KO bonin (ranked #11) Within a round on his HW debut. But chops to the greasy charr oiling down a club level fighter.
        Haye didn't fight Bonnin in his HW debut nor was that win comparable to boy Charr's blitzkrieg destruction of Airich that took place 3 times as fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          oh man!!...this dude is funny....it looked like his last opponent took a dive anyway, dude is not real...neither is Haye...Chisora is good for the sport and I respect him way more than the other 2...even though Haye whooped him, I still respect Chisora more...Charr means nothing to the division
          I would dovetail on this and also say: yeah Chisora lost a barn burner to Haye but Chisora is actually quite young...a bit younger than Haye for sure. If Chisora learns from his mistakes he could be a lot more relevant than Charr. I agree with you on Chisora....I look foward to him getting smarter and better

Comment

• The winner need to fight Vitali.

Comment

• I hope you guys don't mind me reposting my answer from the other thread on the same topic. I spent a long time thinking it out, and want to voice my opinion on Charr's challenge:

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Comment

Working...
              X