Clear All

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
    Just wonderin'
    "Does **** come out me arse?"

Comment

Who?

Has he turned pro yet?

Comment

Need to see him up against some punchers, I'm not sold his jaw yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          Yes, they're talking about Muhammed "5 Losses" Ali.

The one who was saved by the bell against Henry Cooper and who got knocked down by Chuck Wepner.
          and this dickeater said i was one of the worst posters on here

I don't recall Ali ever doing 180 faceplants from being punched by a no name

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1wlb9pVTFE

Comment

You should be banned for asking such a question.

Comment

Originally posted by FkDaHtrs View Post
              You should be banned for asking such a question.
              Clit fans are not real boxing fans

They only like the ****schkos and no one else

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Yes, they're talking about Muhammed "5 Losses" Ali.

The one who was saved by the bell against Henry Cooper and who got knocked down by Chuck Wepner.
                Cooper got at Ali when he was green, with a near perfect shot and a very good one really. All Henry really had was his hammer (and his jab) and that was the best he'd ever thrown.

Let's not go into what happens to green fighters. Everyone knows you won't like that.

Wepner admits he took a trick from Sonny Liston and stood on Ali's foot when he hit him in the body.

Ali took harder punches, from much harder punching fighters. Repeatedly and never fell.

But suddenly light-punching Wepner is knocking him off his feet? Suspicious if you ask me. Especially considering he admits to having used a dirty trick

Comment

What a dumb fu(k!ng question!

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
                    Cooper got at Ali when he was green, with a near perfect shot and a very good one really. All Henry really had was his hammer (and his jab) and that was the best he'd ever thrown.

Let's not go into what happens to green fighters. Everyone knows you won't like that.

Wepner admits he took a trick from Sonny Liston and stood on Ali's foot when he hit him in the body.

Ali took harder punches, from much harder punching fighters. Repeatedly and never fell.

But suddenly light-punching Wepner is knocking him off his feet? Suspicious if you ask me. Especially considering he admits to having used a dirty trick
                    It's incredible, they'll see this **** and STILL go around spreading it.

Comment

Originally posted by kendom View Post
                      It's incredible, they'll see this **** and STILL go around spreading it.
                      Yet Wlad was poisoned against Brewster

But when Brewster fights him with a detached retina and over a year off its a legitimate win

Comment

Working...
                      X