Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a Prime Lennox Lewis Ko a 40 year old Vitali(the one that fought chisora)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
    You should make a poll. Hell yes, a prime Lewis stops Vitali now. He already stopped Vitali when Vitali was like 32 years old and in his prime physically. BTW, you are wasting your time with that Jimmy guy. He is completely biased and unwilling to accept any logic no matter how much you try to tell him. A pure idiot if you ask me.
    That jimmy guy got ears.. ya know.. No need to corrupt this youth with your prejudice towards another poster who btw takes all you moronic haters to school & back on a daily basis. I'm biased towards the truth.. moron... If you ever presented me with logic & i failed to adhere to it... then my bad in advance.. but logic dictates that there was never such a moment to be had.. otherwise i would've remembered.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
      A better question would be the 40 yr old vs the other 40 yr old
      Thaank you... but LENNOX can't fight from his mums sofa the last time i checked.. so i says iTs Vitali by RTKO.. retired technical knockout... oh wait my bad that was the same EXACT result 8.5 yrs ago. 4give MY TOTAL LACK OF RECALL!

Comment

past prime lennox stopped prime vitali

you rip a guy's face up beyond a reasonable threshold and you win the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          vitali at 40 looked like ****.not to mention against ademek he just fell for no damn reason at all
          Yeah, he completely dominated and destroyed a 6 yrs younger two-division world champion and top contender, but he slipped on the canvas once, so let's forget about it.

LOL. What a shitty post.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            a past prime lewis lobotomised a prime vitali....dumbass question
            This, this and this.

Comment

Working...
            X