Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khabib Nurmagomedov, Max Holloway, And Nate Diaz Will Be Conor's Next Three Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khabib Nurmagomedov, Max Holloway, And Nate Diaz Will Be Conor's Next Three Opponents

I am Mystic Lockard... A genius (or close to it) at the art of predicting the future and the outcome of fights. And now I'm here to make another one - The next three fighters that Conor McGregor will square off with in the octagon.

Are you ready?

Obviously if you've clicked on the thread, you already know that those three names will be Khabib Nurmagomedov, Max Holloway, and Nate Diaz. All three fights will take place at Lightweight. All three will be victories for McGregor.

First, he will defeat Khabib later in the year. Then, after Holloway beats Brian Ortega at UFC 227 (I know the fight will happen at that event even before they announce it), Max will move up to Lightweight to challenge McGregor at either the very end of the year or the beginning of the next one, and Conor will put an end to what will by then be Max's 13-fight win streak. And then in or around the Spring of 2019, Nate Diaz will re-emerge to do battle with McGregor in their long awaited rubber match... A match that Nate will lose.

And there you have it. Bookmark this for future reference, and also stay tuned, because I have more threads on the way about the things that I foresee happening

Im not even sure if he'll even fight again at this point. Within a few months it will be two years.

Comment

Seems like he wants the Khabib fight, since they have some kind of bad blood, so that one should at least happen. Winner of that fight should face Ferguson for the undisputed belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        Seems like he wants the Khabib fight, since they have some kind of bad blood, so that one should at least happen. Winner of that fight should face Ferguson for the undisputed belt.
        The build is there, but will he do it is the question.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          The build is there, but will he do it is the question.
          Probably only if he got a few mil and ppv points.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Probably only if he got a few mil and ppv points.
            I think he wants more than just a few, that's the problem. He wants like 30 million to fight again.

Comment

I think he wants more than just a few, that's the problem. He wants like 30 million to fight again.
              Think he'll get that much though? He might price himself out as a way to avoid the fight then.

Comment

Think we'll get to a point where fighters will get contracts for that much, like 30 million over 5 or 6 fights, which would be about 5 or 6 mil per fight?

Comment

Im not even sure if he'll even fight again at this point. Within a few months it will be two years.
                  He's talked repeatedly about wanting to fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
                    He's talked repeatedly about wanting to fight again.
                    Talking and doing are two different things. From what White says, there has been nothing more than minor talks since 2016.

Comment

Working...
                    X