Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time to rep OUR Nation and tout OUR fighters...WE, are Team USA!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Man, so many abstentions from your thread. With all the American boxing fans on NSB, you don't even have 10? The funny thing is the US has the best boxers right now, and that still didn't work.

Someone was arguing with me the other day that the majority of the NSB members were from the US. It doesn't seem that way in this thread; or they outright don't give a shit about all that nationalistic crap.
    Either you're dumb or playing dumb...but seeing how you admit we are the best, you can't be that stupid...

USABoxingIsGreat...that will be your name from now on...

Anyone that knows this board KNOWS the most active and vocal posters are anti-American garbage fans...which is why this Team was finally created (as I told your half dumb ass earlier)...to defeat them conclusively and rub it in their faces...

So I was actually surprised we've gotten THIS many so far...and with full confidence, I can tell you...this is more than enough to do the job...

Now sit back, relax, and be grateful you're not one of them, son...

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
      Either you're dumb or playing dumb...but seeing how you admit we are the best, you can't be that stupid...

USABoxingIsGreat...that will be your name from now on...

Anyone that knows this board KNOWS the most active and vocal posters are anti-American garbage fans...which is why this Team was finally created (as I told your half dumb ass earlier)...to defeat them conclusively and rub it in their faces...

So I was actually surprised we've gotten THIS many so far...and with full confidence, I can tell you...this is more than enough to do the job...

Now sit back, relax, and be grateful you're not one of them, son...
      Why are you getting so excited, bro? Didn't mean anything negative, just an observation.

No need for name calling.

Cheer up!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        Why are you getting so excited, bro? Didn't mean anything negative, just an observation.

No need for name calling.

Cheer up!
        I'm happy as can be...I represent Team USA, and we are basking in the perennial #1 Spot...

Without name calling...your observation skills are shoddy, and you are obviously being negative towards this...

Just had to point that out...try thinking more before you post to avoid any misunderstandings...

Regards,
        SKULLSPLITTER - The "happy and helpful" CEO

Comment

• Happy Monday, anti-Americans!!

We rule Boxing even though our country doesn't really even care about the sport or try to cultivate Talent anymore...

And y'all try soooo haaard....LMAOOOO!!

Just accept it and embrace it, garbage fans ...because you and your fighters certainly can't do anything to change it...

Comment

• The best way to start supporting fighters might be to make some noise at the fights too. I know it's hard to with a burger in your mouth but maybe do it between bites.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              The best way to start supporting fighters might be to make some noise at the fights too. I know it's hard to with a burger in your mouth but maybe do it between bites.
              Oh...do you mean like how "loud" the Britsh crowd was when one of our green lesser fighters, Andre Dirrell, was punching and knocking their top bloke, Carl Froch, around in his backyard?

...or do you mean how they would scream and squeal as Froch would miss Dirrell over and over and over?....thinking that by being quiet or loud at the right times, maybe the judges or viewers wouldn't notice their boy was losing??

...or maybe you mean like how all those fools who traveled to America to support that chump, Ricky Hatton, were STILL SINGING LOUDLY AS HE WAS LAYING UNCONSCIOUS LOOKING LIKE A FISH OUT OF WATER ABOUT TO DIE?......

Lol...smh...why do they even try?...like America's Boxing, I, am on a much higher level.

FYI...the English (and probably you too) lost the right to call any other country's citizens fat a long time ago...they are #1 on that side of the world when it comes to being obese or overweight...

HEY!...you can add that to darts, snooker, ****ty meat pie eating, swill Beer drinking, and God knows what else....Fat Brits #1 at some things!

Comment

• The final USA team trains in Colo. Training Center in Colo. Springs Colo.
                If you think the boxing pros are a "team" you really need to check out the sport a little bit deeper.

When nations are mentioned it's for hyping a fight anmd the greenest of fans "bite" on that crap.

Selling tickets is a fighters job while he train' it's called "promo".

Get involved with the amateurs.

Ray

Comment

• Originally posted by legendary hater View Post
                  oh...do you mean like how "loud" the britsh crowd was when one of our green lesser fighters, andre dirrell, was punching and knocking their top bloke, carl froch, around in his backyard?

...or do you mean how they would scream and squeal as froch would miss dirrell over and over and over?....thinking that by being quiet or loud at the right times, maybe the judges or viewers wouldn't notice their boy was losing??

...or maybe you mean like how all those fools who traveled to america to support that chump, ricky hatton, were still singing loudly as he was laying unconscious looking like a fish out of water about to die?......

Lol...smh...why do they even try?...like america's boxing, i, am on a much higher level.

Fyi...the english (and probably you too) lost the right to call any other country's citizens fat a long time ago...they are #1 on that side of the world when it comes to being obese or overweight...

Hey!...you can add that to darts, snooker, ****ty meat pie eating, swill beer drinking, and god knows what else....fat brits #1 at some things!

sweeeet carooolinneee!! Do do doooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    The final USA team trains in Colo. Training Center in Colo. Springs Colo.
                    If you think the boxing pros are a "team" you really need to check out the sport a little bit deeper.

When nations are mentioned it's for hyping a fight anmd the greenest of fans "bite" on that crap.

Selling tickets is a fighters job while he train' it's called "promo".

Get involved with the amateurs.

Ray
                    Ray..."Team USA" is the name of our group of posters...our purpose is to combat all the nationalistic, anti-Americans in this forum...the lowly dregs you call the "greenest of fans"...

The blind, uneducated, damn near DISPOSABLE "fans"...

Sorry for any misunderstandings...I can tell you are someone I could respectfully (and accurately) talk Boxing with...I can also sense that you and I are actually on the same page concerning this matter...nice to meet you...

Comment

• I'm still hoping for admission into this group I am no longer British I meditated into a different dimension/nationality I'm now a 6foot7 tall african American named irving the third. Wassup homies?

Comment

Working...
                      X