Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Floyd the best trash talker of all the times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Floyd the best trash talker of all the times?

Because frankly, I would have paid just to hear him verbally destroy cats. Mosley was my personal favorite.

Yeah, its definitely between him and Mayorga. No one else comes close.

Comment

No,,, not even close...

James Toney

"I got the bytchko sisters crying, John Ruiz crying, hasim rahman and the whole Nation of Islam crying, lucky I ain't put some pulled pork in their mouth"

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        No,,, not even close...

James Toney

"I got the bytchko sisters crying, John Ruiz crying, hasim rahman and the whole Nation of Islam crying, lucky I ain't put some pulled pork in their mouth"
        Yep, James Toney was funny.

On being told Naseem Hamed and Riddick Bowe were being inducted into the hall of fame:

"they should be put in the hall of Shame"

Post fight interview with David Gray:

"and I heard what you said about me Larry (Holmes), now you're overweight and all you beat were bums"

For the me the best trash talker will always be Ali because he was witty, funny, charming and somehow did it without malice at the same time.

Comment

No,,, not even close...

James Toney

Legit question: was there a subtitle on that video?

Comment

Ali is for sure the best sh^t talker of all time in boxing. F#ck he made Frazier hate him for decades after both their careers were over. And I mean just look at that Frazier master verbal f#ckery Ali threw on him ffs. One fight he's calling him a uncle tom & the next he's calling him a n$gga. I think Fury is even better than Floyd at sh^t talking, but Floyd would probably be in my top 5 & for sure in my top ten of the guys from the Ali era til now. Jack Johnson would likely be on my all time sh^t talker top ten list & now that I think about it might even surpass Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Legit question: was there a subtitle on that video?

At one time Toney was among my favorite fighters, but his sh^t talking accomplishments have to be lowered just cuz like half the guys he's sh^t talking to & more than half the fans hearing it don't even know wtf he's saying.

Its like some if a tree falls in the woods sh^t. If Toney sh^t talks you & you don't understand him are you pissed off?

Comment

Just like with ATG Floyd isn't even close... Ali, mayorga and Toney make the short list among others.

Comment

If you don't consider Ali the greatest talk trasher of all time, there's something wrong with you.

Comment

No,,, not even close...

James Toney

Good but what about when Hopkins asked Roy. "Then who I is?"

Comment

Working...
                    X