Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should I feel guilty for being a self made millionaire at the age of 30? (srs)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should I feel guilty for being a self made millionaire at the age of 30? (srs)

You guys have seen it. I've posted pictures of my cars. My watches alone (including my Rolex, Breitling, Omega and Tag) are worth a combined $25k (conservative.)
    I have posted pictures of my threads (Versace, Gucci, Louis Vuitton etc.)

But above all else (and always overlooked) I have posted messages of encouragement to fellow members who are struggling to find their purpose in life. People (who like me) can't find a way out; they are down, they are depressed, they are broke, they do not see an end to the hole they are in. I have (and continue to) tried to help people.

I am successful, good looking but above all else, I am a hard working fucking beast. As a result, I am lonely. I have isolated Myself from so much growing up because I was busy perfecting my craft. On the outside people with people look happy but in reality sacrifices have to be made.

In short, my friends are the same age as me, 30. They are trying to pay for their first home, pay for their wedding, pay for a new car, and I have not got to worry about any of that because I have my own home, I have a new car etc. and I did it all by Myself. I real life I am not flashy, I am not cocky or arrogant. I am incredibly humble, and because I am lonely, I focus a lot on trying to help people. They don't see that side.

Should I distance myself from people who cannot be happy for me and only are jealous of what I have broken my ass off to get?
    BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

I am a complete ****** with no money and no hope too. Hi! We are on the net !

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      You guys have seen it. I've posted pictures of my cars. My watches alone (including my Rolex, Breitling, Omega and Tag) are worth a combined $25k (conservative.)

But above all else (and always overlooked) I have posted messages of encouragement to fellow members who are struggling to find their purpose in life. People (who like me) can't find a way out; they are down, they are depressed, they are broke, they do not see an end to the hole they are in. I have (and continue to) tried to help people.

I am successful, good looking but above all else, I am a hard working fucking beast. As a result, I am lonely. I have isolated Myself from so much growing up because I was busy perfecting my craft. On the outside people with people look happy but in reality sacrifices have to be made.

In short, my friends are the same age as me, 30. They are trying to pay for their first home, pay for their wedding, pay for a new car, and I have not got to worry about any of that because I have my own home, I have a new car etc. and I did it all by Myself. I real life I am not flashy, I am not cocky or arrogant. I am incredibly humble, and because I am lonely, I focus a lot on trying to help people. They don't see that side.

Should I distance myself from people who cannot be happy for me and only are jealous of what I have broken my ass off to get?
      Do what makes you happy. Anything/everything else is secondary

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Do what makes you happy. Anything/everything else is secondary
        Yeah I get that but as mentioned I am relatively lonely. I live by myself, I work long hours and I am doing an MBA on top of that. I barely have time to train never mind manage a relationship. I am single because I cannot find time for people but I am very very happy. I love what I do just sometimes by myself it’s difficult. Now it’s more difficult because I have a feeling my friends resent me for it

Comment

What do you do? How long have you earned big money?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            What do you do? How long have you earned big money?
            Tell me who that 10 in your signature is and I’ll tell all

Comment

I respect any self made man especially the one who made it by 30.. it took me a little longer than that but I did it my way.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

They say money changes you but I disagree. I believe money changes the people around you. That’s what I realized after reaching a certain level.

Friends, family, and even ones own parents change.

Comment

I already have a car and a house and a wife at 26. It can be balanced.
                  But my dream is to be financially free, only relying on my passive income streams. Not be an employee forever. So I guess my journey continues in the engineering world.

Share your blessings and make time with friends and family. You won’t be guilty afterwards.

Comment

fck this thread. Look at this gif

Comment

Working...
                    X