Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once & for all, what is the best TV show of the last 5years??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Game of thrones is straight garbage.
    Lol is it really? I have a friend (acquaintance really) who keeps busting my balls to watch it. Dude has been asking me for like 2 years to watch it. I don't know, from what I've seen it doesn't seem like it's up my alley. Not gonna watch it.

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
    Not a single person voted True Detective?? Why is it 9.5 on IMDB?!?!?!
    True Detective was my favorite **** in recent memory. People didn't feel the ending too much, but whatever, I still loved every second of that first season.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
      Not a single person voted True Detective?? Why is it 9.5 on IMDB?!?!?!
      It's only had one season. It's hard to call something the best show over 5 years when it had one season. Besides, I thought Fargo was better.

Comment

Game of Thrones has lost any right to call itself the best of anything these past 2 seasons.

Comment

Not last 5 years, but best shows of all time are

The Wire
          The Sopranos
          Breaking Bad

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Lol is it really? I have a friend (acquaintance really) who keeps busting my balls to watch it. Dude has been asking me for like 2 years to watch it. I don't know, from what I've seen it doesn't seem like it's up my alley. Not gonna watch it.

True Detective was my favorite **** in recent memory. People didn't feel the ending too much, but whatever, I still loved every second of that first season.
            Game of Thrones was great for 3 seasons. It was all-time TV. It's getting worse and worse since.

Comment

Game of Thrones is only alright. Great production values and epic storyline, but the writing and the characters don't really measure up.

Breaking Bad and Mad Men are the best post-Sopranos TV dramas. True Detective was quality as well.

Comment

Cool breakdown video of the visual styles in Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul - http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/...ilarities.html

Sometimes I forget just how good Breaking Bad was for the first four seasons. They went a bit McGyver in the final season I though, but at its best it was amazing. As good as it gets.

Comment

Working...
                X