Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 10 Rap Artists of this Decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like most of the ppl's list. It's more realistic.

Comment

does this mean that they would have had to have debuted during this decade, or just have dropped material during this decade?

Comment

Originally posted by MegStarr* View Post
        does this mean that they would have had to have debuted during this decade, or just have dropped material during this decade?
        I assume it's artists that debuted around this decade. KRS-One released a couple of albums this decade, but I consider him an 80's/early 90's rapper.

Comment

Originally posted by MegStarr* View Post
          No. It's just whoever has put in work within these years after the 90's.

Comment

I wouldnt imagine it would have to be only rappers that came out around this time, but who put out the best material this decade. Scarface, for instance, dropped The Fix and The Last of a Dying Breed in this decade. 2 of the top 10 albums of this decade, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
              The ol' school liking posters are going to **** on themselves when they see this.
              most of these ****in artist are ****in weak

Comment

In no order:

Nas, The Roots, Outkast, Eminem, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Kanye West, Jay Z, Common, TI

Comment

Working...
                X