No announcement yet.

Why is soccer so boring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is soccer so boring?

C'mon foreigners be real and honest. I know its part of your culture but how can you sit there pretending its not boring. Its objectively boring thats what us Americans know because its not part of our culture so we don't feel tied down to silly ethnic ties that soccer fans have we just want entertainment in our sports and soccer is so not entertaining.

Originally posted by bconngemini View Post
    C'mon foreigners be real and honest. I know its part of your culture but how can you sit there pretending its not boring. Its objectively boring thats what us Americans know because its not part of our culture so we don't feel tied down to silly ethnic ties that soccer fans have we just want entertainment in our sports and soccer is so not entertaining.
    Watching me screw your mom must be entertainment...

Comment

Many would say American football is boring when they're playing for 20 seconds and huddling for a minute. Although I don't hold their opinions, I can see their frustrations but really it all lies within which country you grew up in. The chances of a European country liking American football is very low compared to an American...

Comment

No contact.. I like a Bit of contact.. Oh and let them cherry pick for fucks sake.. that offside rule is a stinker

Comment

yeah contact between big men with big balls and toughness is cool

Comment

yeah contact between big men with big balls and toughness is cool
            shut the hell up euro-hater, rugby is harder than your yank football

Comment

You couldn't create an argument in your first thread so you create another one. What a sad pathetic Alt

Comment

Originally posted by Heskey View Post
                shut the hell up euro-hater, rugby is harder than your yank football
                Wow you created an Alt to argue with your Alt! Sad.....very sad

Comment

Originally posted by Enemy/Friend View Post
                  Wow you created an Alt to argue with your Alt! Sad.....very sad
                  I have seen this guy on several forums typing almost the exact thing as here.

I'm not him

Comment

Soccer>Baseball>Nascar>Golf

As far as "entertainment". Seriously, baseball is so slow paced its ****en ridiculous. Nascar? infinite left turns? no thanx. Golf. Fun game to play, ****en BORING to watch.

Comment

Working...
                    X