to bend his knees?????????????he must have eagle ears

I think Loew shouted it out mid-round.

Comment

Hopkins is bionic.

Comment

Leow was yelling.

"You hear me pop?"

Comment

oh i was gonna say if he can hear across ring in a packed hse..he's abnormal

Comment

cause hopkins is god. and calzaghe beat hopkins so................

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              You would think now that Hopkins is considered a legendary boxing god that it would have raised Calzaghes stock at least a little bit

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                and calzaghe has what to do with this thread???????????

Comment

he was probably screaming it during the rounds, but what i liked the most is after the fight when hopkins said that pavlik needed to bend his knees and that he needed to learn slickness, BUT!, what i found great is that hopkins said that he would help pavlik and that he would come to his house with a bat to get him out of bed if he didn't get back in the gym, but what i like, is that hopkins offered his services in helping pavlik train and learn. i thought that it was a gracious moment from hopkins.

also i think that is exactly what pavlik needs to do, is hire hopkins or at least hopkins crew to train him from here on out. no one will be able to do to pavlik what hopkins did, not in that complete of a package as hopkins, but other fighters will be able to use some of the stuff that worked against pavlik, and if pavlik is to learn what is his weakness, then he will be able to defend it.

Comment

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                    he was probably screaming it during the rounds, but what i liked the most is after the fight when hopkins said that pavlik needed to bend his knees and that he needed to learn slickness, BUT!, what i found great is that hopkins said that he would help pavlik and that he would come to his house with a bat to get him out of bed if he didn't get back in the gym, but what i like, is that hopkins offered his services in helping pavlik train and learn. i thought that it was a gracious moment from hopkins.

also i think that is exactly what pavlik needs to do, is hire hopkins or at least hopkins crew to train him from here on out. no one will be able to do to pavlik what hopkins did, not in that complete of a package as hopkins, but other fighters will be able to use some of the stuff that worked against pavlik, and if pavlik is to learn what is his weakness, then he will be able to defend it.
                    if pavlik kinda loosened up he'd be sick

Comment

Working...
                    X