Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye is a breath of fresh air to a sterille division, but lets be honest...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye is a breath of fresh air to a sterille division, but lets be honest...

He is no Tyson, and he will not be able to crush Klit like Mike did to Berbick. Klitscko will probably stop him. Saying that, I hope Haye all the best, and I will be very happy if he knocks Klitscko the **** out.

Haye beating or knocking out klitshcko would bring some new life and excitement to the heavyweight division.

Comment

Haye is one of the biggest hypejobs of all time

Wlad is the bigger, stronger, superior fighter

Hypejob Haye is gonna get KTFO and humuliated by Wlad

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post

Yea but he's like 10x more exciting and thats what people want to see....

Comment

Damn. No love for this fight I guess.

Comment

The post fight stuff alone is the most excitement we have had in the HW division in along time.

Comment

Who cares if Haye gets Ko'd, let's face it Wlad is the clear and overwhelming favorite with everything going in his favor (experience, height, reach, size etc etc) at least Haye's brought some excitement to the division.

Haye has a punch that can destroy CWs, who knows what effect it will have on the best in the HW division.

It says how poor the HW division is that a rookie HW gets a title fight after 2 fights.

The public will love this.

Comment

The K bros are 2 robotic boring bitches, wating to get KTFO by a bum.

haye will do the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ani4ani View Post
                  Who cares if Haye gets Ko'd, let's face it Wlad is the clear and overwhelming favorite with everything going in his favor (experience, height, reach, size etc etc) at least Haye's brought some excitement to the division.

Haye has a punch that can destroy CWs, who knows what effect it will have on the best in the HW division.

It says how poor the HW division is that a rookie HW gets a title fight after 2 fights.

The public will love this.
                  Call me crazy, but didn't Enzo Maccarenelli get KTFO brutally by a non-puncher, Ola Affolabi in his last fight? Haye is no Tyson in terms of power, but I hope he pulls it off.

Comment

You sound worried? You shouldn't be as Wlad is 'bigger, stronger, superior fighter' It should be easy for him.

How can an undisputed champion at CW be a hype job? The only person hyping Haye is himself!

Comment

Working...
                    X