No announcement yet.

I want to box but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to box but...

Hello my name is david and i live in Jakarta, Indonesia i am 13 years old i am 5.6 and 135 pound. i know alot about boxing, and i would like to box but there are some factors that stop me from boxing

first my parents didn't agree they think it is a waste of time, and if i box i might become injured and etc..

second there are no boxing gym near my house, and i dont have any boxing equipment.

how can i become a boxer..

Find a boxing club and don't tell your parents that you go there! You can't become a boxer and compete without being represented by a club unless you find an adult boxing person in the area to set up a club near you.

Comment

What Julio says is true... but you gotta try and convince your parents, maybe say that its for fitness? or just nag them all the time... no offence but where you come from, adults depise contact sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Oriachim View Post
        What Julio says is true... but you gotta try and convince your parents, maybe say that its for fitness? or just nag them all the time... no offence but where you come from, adults depise contact sports.
        Really? my mum and dad were proud to see me doing something that tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Calzaghe 2K7 View Post
          Really? my mum and dad were proud to see me doing something that tough.
          No I mean adults in that country, Indoniesia, India, Pakistan etc.... Where people take religion dead sierious. My parents are mega proud of me to.

Comment

Originally posted by Geogoreya View Post
            Hello my name is david and i live in Jakarta, Indonesia i am 13 years old i am 5.6 and 135 pound. i know alot about boxing, and i would like to box but there are some factors that stop me from boxing

first my parents didn't agree they think it is a waste of time, and if i box i might become injured and etc..

second there are no boxing gym near my house, and i dont have any boxing equipment.

how can i become a boxer..

Just tell your parents you are boxing it to get in better shape and for the fitness and to get more self esteem.

Comment

Originally posted by Oriachim View Post
              No I mean adults in that country, Indoniesia, India, Pakistan etc.... Where people take religion dead sierious. My parents are mega proud of me to.
              actually my parents don't take religion seriously, they are just afraid if i get hurt of something, this is Indonesia man, people die because of boxing, why?, because of poor referee and etc..

remember wbc even banned for title match in Indonesia, and in 4 years 10 boxers died in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Geogoreya View Post
                actually my parents don't take religion seriously, they are just afraid if i get hurt of something, this is Indonesia man, people die because of boxing, why?, because of poor referee and etc..

remember wbc even banned for title match in Indonesia, and in 4 years 10 boxers died in the ring
                Yo should go for it. You could be the next Chris John.

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
                  Find a boxing club and don't tell your parents that you go there! You can't become a boxer and compete without being represented by a club unless you find an adult boxing person in the area to set up a club near you.
                  julio shut the **** up. thats why youll never amount to **** as a fighter disobedience isnt the key to **** he should try to talk to his parents and convince them boxing is good for discipline and everything instead of trying to hide it like you tried to hide little boys in you room while a teen u ***wad

Comment

Guys,
                    ''second there are no boxing gym near my house, and i dont have any boxing equipment.''
                    Read?
                    I think he meant that as he has no acces to a boxing gym, since there aren't any?
                    He wants to learn it at home.

Comment

Working...
                    X