No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Sturm To Sam Soliman: Stop Lying To The People

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Sturm To Sam Soliman: Stop Lying To The People

Former WBA/WBO middleweight champion Felix Sturm wants Australian boxer Sam Soliman to admit he used performance enhancing drugs to prepare himself for last month's IBF final eliminator in Duesseldorf, which Soliman won with an upset twelve round unanimous decision. The president of the Federation of German Professional Boxers, Thomas Puetz, said Soliman's urine sample tested positive for an undisclosed banned "designer drug." [Click Here To Read More]

not trying to be a troll but aint that what ariza gives pac man is a designer ped?

Comment

I really cant beleive Sam Soliman took performance enhancing drugs. he seems the most straight forward no BS person in boxing

Comment

Originally posted by wja1966 View Post
        I really cant beleive Sam Soliman took performance enhancing drugs. he seems the most straight forward no BS person in boxing
        Nah. That distinctive title belongs to Shane Mosley.

Comment

not surprising, the guy is having a career resurrection after all.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Nah. That distinctive title belongs to Shane Mosley.
            You mean the same Shane Mosley that hid his own PED use for years? I hope that was sarcasm. Hard to tell in print.

Comment

Originally posted by MarcianoFan View Post
              You mean the same Shane Mosley that hid his own PED use for years? I hope that was sarcasm. Hard to tell in print.
              It was. Nobody believed that Shane, the Mr. Integrity himself, was indeed a cheating POS.

Comment

Sturm has been "lying to the people" for years about wanting to fight the division's best.

Comment

Yeah he should...you should also tell the the truth about losing your last god damn 9 or whatever the hell it is fights out of 10....

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                    not surprising, the guy is having a career resurrection after all.
                    Absolutely.

Comment

Working...
                    X